anyone with 50 lbs or more to lose? need motivation

Options
124»

Replies

• Skellingtonx
    Skellingtonx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! Feel free to add, would love to have more people to motivate each other :)
  • Ruebia
    Ruebia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my husband and i are on day 3....got 100lbs (me) and 150lbs (him) to lose this year....anyone want to add me for motivation and support, please feel free....:happy:

p.s. we've done this before but let life get in the way of our goals....not this time....let's get this party started!!! :bigsmile:
  • elliesev
    Options
    I definitely need motivation. Am just starting today. Need to lose 104 lbs. Have a new 2 yr old hip replacement that is giving me problems. I know if I don't get this weight off, I'm in trouble with the hip. Also, need the energy and stamina to face a lot going on in my life right now. Have tried everything but nothing has worked. Lose some and then gain more. Need to break the pattern.
  • Ruebia
    Ruebia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you'll have to go to each individual profile to add them as a friend....just click on the name under the pic and it will take you to each individual profile....
  • elliebear_05
    elliebear_05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 25 and I have 68 pounds to lose. I need major motivation because I have a HUGE sweet tooth to go along with my now HUGE pants... Feel free to add me!
  • nishie89
    Options
    need to lose about 60 pounds and need all the encouragement in the world, it's not an easy road.... just had thyroid surgery.... feel free to add me let's do this together!
  • lisahaug9
    Options
    Yes - I actually have about 100 to lose and that is on top of the 15 I have already lost. Just found this site today and so far I like what I have found.

Stayiing motivated is hard but if you tell yourself you can do it then you will......it has been about 14 degrees here for the past 3 days but I told myself I was still going out for my 3 mile walks and so far everyday I have put on my 3 layers of clothes and out I went. Surprisingly it has felt great to be out there.

Good luck and feel free to add me if you want :-)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have been at a stop on weight loss for a couple weeks and i have around 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Me!! I'd love some motivational friends. and I will try and do the same.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 118.6 to be where I want to be (119.6 to be considered in the "normal" category for weight). I'm trying to motivate myself plus everyone on my friends when they post! I'm inspired by all the journeys I see daily and would love to motivate and be more motivated myself. :)
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 66 pounds and still have ~45 to go. I'm not a gal like the OP was looking for, but I'm open to anyone (guys or gals), on my friend list that can keep it clean, will try hard, and that isn't looking for a quick fix. I'm in this for keeps and hope you all are too!
  • omahacheeks
    Options
    Thanks to myfitnesspal, I am having a great time eating my way thin while keeping track of my food, calories, exercise, and weight. Though I stay away from poor foods, I have not deprived myself of wealthy foods; poor and wealthy referring to nutritional value.
    I am not sure if I am a good friend to have or not. I'd rather joke than cry so I poke fun at my temptations rather than face them seriously. Losing the bad fat is a serious matter, though. So, it is good to surround yourself with like-minded people who will encourage good behavior, so, maybe I would be a good friend to have.
    Lead us not into temptation, Lord!