Flood pics...

Options
I posted a different thread informing all about the floods we are having here today...thought I would share some pictures...what a week :ohwell: We had tornados tuesday night....now this. :sad:

right over this hill is the mall i shop at! :frown:

100831.jpg

a few more...

100838.jpg

100830.jpg

100800.jpg

98804.jpg

31040.jpg

please keep all the families that have been affected in your prayers.

HUGS to my MFP family!!:heart:

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    I posted a different thread informing all about the floods we are having here today...thought I would share some pictures...what a week :ohwell: We had tornados tuesday night....now this. :sad:

right over this hill is the mall i shop at! :frown:

100831.jpg

a few more...

100838.jpg

100830.jpg

100800.jpg

98804.jpg

31040.jpg

please keep all the families that have been affected in your prayers.

HUGS to my MFP family!!:heart:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I have a GF that lives in Indy that I've been tryin to get ahold of to make sure shes ok. Thoughts and prayers to everyone in your area. :flowerforyou:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    OMG I hope it lets up soon! That is aweful!
    If you don't mind me asking why are people still driving around in this? Do they not have a choice?
    Is there water in your homes?
    I'm so sorry you are having to go through this! :frown:
    We have had many flood threats and some big flood over the years...it's not fun!
    Kel~
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Oh man that is crazy:noway: I hope everything goes back to normal soon. They are in my thoughts:heart:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    OMG I hope it lets up soon! That is aweful!
    If you don't mind me asking why are people still driving around in this? Do they not have a choice?
    Is there water in your homes?
    I'm so sorry you are having to go through this! :frown:
    We have had many flood threats and some big flood over the years...it's not fun!
    Kel~

There is not water in my home...but many many people have lost a lot. This has affected a huge part of the state. We had anywhere between 4 and 11 inches of rain fall within 12 hours. Flash flood is an understatement!! It was ridiculous. There were dams that broke in one area on a large lake causing a huge amount of flooding. In my area the water just came up so quickly with all of the water running off of all the fields we have around here into the rivers and creeks. I think some drivers just were making poor choices, however many of us got caught driving home from places (when we left it was just raining, by the time we went home it was flooded!) My road was fine at 11am and by 12:30 it was almost up to the door of my car. Thankfully lots of the flooding is going down in some areas. Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day, but then Monday and Tuesday its back to storms. UGH. :grumble:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Guess I'd better call my bro who lives there.....
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I prey it passes soon for you guys...
    :heart: Kel~
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    That's crazy Jen, you are in my prayers!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Doubleded!!!