13»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I am on all the time. You and anyone else are welcome to add me. :D
  • stefosaurusrawrrrr
    Options
    I log on pretty much every day :] anybody can feel free to add me!
  • kdesign007
    kdesign007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm here every day. Also for more motivation or self competition, you could check into earndit.com
  • sborchardt35
    Options
    Ditto!
  • djshaffer04
    djshaffer04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on pretty much every day :smile:
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me -- I'm here every day without fail!
  • massagecailin
    Options
    I try to help motivate people, feel free to join me, I know I need all the help I can get!! :)
  • imheavenbound
    Options
    Add me if you like! I am also looking for super motivated, motivating, and encouraging people to support and be supported by!

I am SERIOUS about losing the weight and would love to encourage you to reach your goals as well!! :)
  • bronizzle
    bronizzle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have been logging on daily for 25 days with a 14 pound weight loss! Any other wonderfully motivated people who would like to be friends, feel free to add me!
  • xatannerx
    xatannerx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am new this month too! Also looking for friends that are active and give honest feedback!

Also, I have read a lot of info on the threads in my brief time here. Please read things skeptically and research before taking random people's advice. One thing may work for one person and not another.

The site also sets everyone at 1200 calories. I chose to utilize my TDEE and BMR to calculate what to set my daily intake at. If interested search for the post "in place of a roadmap 2.0"

:drinker: