Just had a baby and trying to loose weight

Options
Hello everyone! My third daughter was born 7 months ago and I ready to loose this weight. I have about 40 pounds to loose to be at my ideal weight. Two of my sister-in-laws and I are doing a friendly competition to support each other. Kind of like biggest loser. I think this site will help me. I am still nursing my daughter so I'm having a hard time making sure I get enough calories for her but not eating too much so that I can't lose anything.

Replies

• Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and good luck! and congrats on the baby!

I saw that your post and mine were the only ones with no welcoming responses. =( I thought it kind of sucked, so I wanted to make sure you had a response!
  • kskelyon
    kskelyon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That was nice of you. I guess my intro wasn't too exciting. :) Good luck to you too!
  • sweetykins222
    Options
    hi i am in the same boat as you i just had my son 5wks ago and he is my second i am trying to lose the weight before summer which here in cali it is already bathing suit season but i am going to try and get in shape by the end of june! if you need anyone to help you stay motivated go ahead and email me!