Replies

• erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    sounds tasty. i cracked and had a mcchicken today :(
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    nothing :) i refuse to feel guilty about food. if i have a bad day with eating high calorie food i write it off and start fresh the next day. lifes too short. everything in moderation :)
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My shrimp Alfredo!!
  • angeleigh2011
    Options
    Ultimate guilty pleasure: Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream!

Urgh! 400+ calories! omg!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Cheese.....Fresh baked French bread.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, chocolate cake, carrot cake, whipped cream, Ben And Jerry's, Kitkat chunky. Those I still have.
    But warm bread with cheese or butter is something I have to try and avoid as I really do go nuts with that.

Have you seen the greek yogurt cheesecake or protein cheesecake? they look good still!
  • Suedlotofem
    Options
    Hi

At the moment it's Christmas cake. I seem to be the only one in our house eating it - and I flipping love it!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i like potato chips a lot. like wavy lays or ruffles sour cream and cheddar.

fettucine alfredo is one that's pretty hard to justify, no whole wheat pasta, no protein, no veggies, nothing but yum.

i have some cheeses that i love that have names like "triple cream" to let you know they are bad and fattening. also a mango ginger stilton cheese that once i start i can't stop.

@suedlotofem what is christmas cake? and who'd you sue?
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am trying very hard not to reason in terms of good / bad, guilty, sinful, naughty etc. food, but I see what you mean.
    I am lucky because I don't like fast food and most processed food.
    But I find it very hard to stop if I have a little cookie dough / raw cake batter.
  • lizjjam
    lizjjam Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Usually anything unhealthy for me, I usually have 2 or 3 biscuits a day with a cup of tea to stop me from going on a binge, if I don't have some sort of treat I can fly of the handle and eat everything in sight lol

@GeorgiGirl88 I am exactly the same. I don´t know what it is but as I´ve gotten older I´ve reverted back to my childhood favourites like tea and biscuits. I eat a couple everyday too so I don´t feel deprived
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Wine, dark chocolate and sunflower seed butter...
  • willprovost
    willprovost Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's the stupidest thing... Cheese.

I can sit down with a block of good cheese and just slice and chow down. It's my kryptonite.

Mmmm... Kerrygold Dubliner Irish cheese... The devil's dairy product.
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    1. Meatloaf
    2. Bigos

Good, down-home-cooking soul food seems to be my weakness.
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    cookie dough. ...specifically homemade oatmeal with an extra cup of oat meal thrown in the mix. YUM!!!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Sweets
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    scotch
    ice cream

sometimes at the same time.

Scotch float? :laugh:

I'm with you on the scotch though. Lagavulin, 60 calories! (I log it under "snacks")

Biggest weakness is Chipotle.

Once I knew how many calories I was REGULARLY marfing down in one steak burrito bowl, I wanted to cry at the thought of having to cut it out. So I modified my bowl ingredients down to about 475 calories so that I can still have it once in great awhile.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Chinese take away

This^^^^
  • krepthin
    krepthin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Nuts. I'm sure I could eat an entire package and not think twice. I could add a couple thousand calories to my totals so fast. :grumble: