Looking for new friends and motivation helpers :)

Options
WhatAnAss
WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
Who can't use all the support they can get :) Good morning all hope you have a great day and are doing well on your journey.

Replies

• ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for the same, feel free to add me :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me the more we support each other the better
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    yay, lets support each other!
  • darlin8
    darlin8 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

Signed up a while ago just getting back into it. Need any support I can get. I have a question tho...when you add exercise to the log it adds calories back in, that doesnt make sense to me....why would I eat more calories if I just burned them off?
  • dlgentry50
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... i am looking for support also!:smile:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Good morning! The reason it does that is because eating too few calories sends your body into starvation mode. The more you workout and burn the more calories you need to fuel your body. Not just any calories of course :) lol. That don't mean sneak in a little debbie snack cake :P
  • kentsyl
    Options
    Basically it does that just to keep you on target for the goal you set, ie if you said you want to lose 1 lb a week and you burn additional calories it says you can eat more.
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • jenniferreid7965
    jenniferreid7965 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning! I'd love to make some new friends as well.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I'm not so good at the motivation part, but I can make people laugh, which is kinda like doing a sit up, so I guess in a sense i'm worth having around. Add if you'd like :)