Hi my name is ________

Options
Hey everyone I'm Stacey a mom if three kids 7 and under with about 100+ pounds to loose.
A little about me, my highest weight was 372 in 2009. Since then with weight watchers on and off
I got down to 278. My current weight after a month of diet and exercise is 257 my goal weight
is right around 150. I'm looking for friends to help motivate me and share in each others triumphs.
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hi...my name is Tina...I'm also a mother of 3 (all boys)...but they are ages 12, 9 and 8 months...I'm working to get this baby weight off of me...lets motivate each other!!!!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, you were even higher than me. 357 was my start. Congratz on your current loss. Keep it up. I welcome you to join my circle so we can see each others progress, and support each other along the way.
  • dtreg35
    dtreg35 Posts: 93
    Options
    slim shady
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im a mum of 2.feel free 2 add me.
  • jmagner717
    jmagner717 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You and I are in the same boat. Only my kids are 20, 11 and 8. I am in the same weight area as you. We need to be buddies! I just started 2 weeks ago. I am down 13 pounds. This has been a stall week and I am frustrated....
    My name is Jamie and I live in Jefferson WI.. I work 2 part time jobs and my husband has MD. it makes for long days with no time for me.
    Tell me about u!
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jessi and I'm always up for more friends. I'm 30 years old, live in Florida...where bikinis and flip flops never go "out of season" and I have about 100lbs left to lose. My highest was 230. I'm now down to 198 (yay!). I love getting everyone's ideas and sharing in successes. Community is key to motivation.

Friends anyone? Lets help eachother along on this journey!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sam, Sam I am. Current weight 265 :) I am looking for more accountability buddies and motivators. I have a 4 year old little girl and am married to a wonderful husband who works HVAC so he loses all his weight in the summer up in the hot attics :P Started a weight loss program and hoping it goes well the winner gets 500 dollars in the district and If I win (I am right :P) I'm going to use it for a step-parent adoption by my husband for our little girl. Feel free to add me!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    slim shady

damnit......beat me
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Stephanie. I have no kids that are human, however, I have the best dog in the whole world, Hailey :) I am 30 y/o from Ontario Canada. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, I'm pretty fit, but I'm here for pointers and I want to tone up some more - especially my mid section. It's also night to encourage others and get encouragement outside of your 'friends'. Seeing other peoples success stories makes my heart so warm and makes me very happy!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    slim shady

damnit......beat me

You both beat me!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Andy. I'm a 34 year old working dad (banker) to Ross (14 months) and another coming on Mother's Day (or there abouts). I am 301 lbs, looking to lose 100, give or take. But mostly want to be able to give my wife a hot husband and my kids another playmate. They are my motivation. Nice to meet you!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!, you can do this!, anyone can add me!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Michael........... I'm a chocoholic. :huh:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    slim shady

chika chika
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

you beat me to it.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I work......for no man.

I have............NO NAME!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Debra
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Op congratulations on your weight loss! You can add me, I have almost as much as you to lose. Good luck!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

ETA: Dangit, I am always late to the party. *kicks rocks*