From 169 to 130 (with pics, hopefully)

Options

Replies

• lcolpo
    lcolpo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is such a great story! It's very difficult to get motivated and stay motivated when you have chronic health problems. Great job - and you look fantastic in both the before and after pictures.
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Way to go!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! Your hard work has definitely paid off! :D
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Love success stories!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Are you 5'5" tall? I am also 130 and size 6 and am 5'5". You look great! Congrats!

I'm 5'4", so very close. :)
  • ksgetfit
    Options
    Great job! I just started yesterday and am looking forward to losing the extra weight. Congrats, again! :)
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    great work! cute swimsuit!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    *jaw drop* HOLY CRAP WOMAN YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! Stunning pictures! And a LOT OF WORK - this is so inspiring! I really hope to be in a bikini just like you!

WOW!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :) totally cute bikini too!!!
  • KATHYDEAN7
    KATHYDEAN7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, really impressed with your results. I think we all should consider making changes that work for our situation in life. I also have fibromyalgia and lots of back problems. Since you have lost the weight, can you see a difference in your fibromyalgia pain? Again, congratulations. You look great!
  • ypickens
    Options
    I'm impressed with your honesty and your journey! Keep up the good work... that's inspiring!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Hey, really impressed with your results. I think we all should consider making changes that work for our situation in life. I also have fibromyalgia and lots of back problems. Since you have lost the weight, can you see a difference in your fibromyalgia pain? Again, congratulations. You look great!

Yes I have noticed a huge difference. Pilates also helps a lot.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    *jaw drop* HOLY CRAP WOMAN YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! Stunning pictures! And a LOT OF WORK - this is so inspiring! I really hope to be in a bikini just like you!

WOW!

This is why you're a great friend. :flowerforyou:
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look Mahvelous! Great job! Your story is a reminder to never give up, and that it's ok to take a break and begin again. Love the bikini btw!
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are hot
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    amazing and just what I needed to see today.
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on all your hardwork and your patience. I love your motto, totally agree!!! Keep it up! ;)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Excellent before and after pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!