Tattoos!

Options

Replies

• krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1. yes four
    2. first one 16, second 24, third and fourth one 25 and next one next month 26 and many to come
    3. big pink lilly on the side of my thigh, plumeria flower, humming bird on the right arm and 3 japanese signs on the back
    4. no! and my body is an empty canvas so i decorate it... :)
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    1. Yes - I have 2 currently (Looking to add one soon)
    2. 1st was the weekend after I filed for divorce; The 2nd was 7/28/2009
    3. 4 Leaf Clover (Yes, I am Irish) on my hand, and musical notes behind my ear
    4. Absolutely NO regrets...

First One (which I want to add to):
    20130125_103845_zpsecc5ae24.jpg

Second One:
    20130125_103749_zps42ca65f7.jpg

(Sorry... I tried to get the images smaller... Still working on the image thing)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    A bunch over the years. Fav is my octopus. No regrets.
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just one - a butterfly over my left breast. Got it as a 61st birthday present to myself and I love it. Would love another one, but the time is not right.
  • izenzo
    izenzo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    1- 1
    2- 45
    3 kanji for tiger
    4- no regrets. It was my gift to myself when I reached the 100 lb lost mark :glasses:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Nope - none at all - but then I like to be a bit different.
    H x

Same here! not a single tattoo, just daring to be different!
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    3, Latin on chest, Hawk/ Left arm Bear/ right arm.
    Regrets....that its taking me so long to get all 3 finished.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    1. Do you have any, and if so, HOW many? 6
    2. When did you get it/them? first one was 18 years ago, last one was done last year
    3. What did you get? tribal, skulls on left bicep, wolf on right arm, skull on right shoulder, bible scripture on my chest, big ole sexy lady on my back
    4. Any regrets? regrets, no not really but i want my right arm covered up. the wolf is very old and the skull on my shoulder was poorly done so yes i can say i regret that one only.
  • 3lilangels
    3lilangels Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    yes I have 6 my most recent one was the ribcage which has a tiger crawling down with 2 cala lily flowers which was done exactly one week ago today thats in my profile pic..........I have a tiger cub on my shoulder blade, huge jesus for my father in mid of back, angels on lower back, and flowers and feather on ankel.......
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    1.) Yes – 1
    2.) Age 30
    3.) I got a heart with wings, flames at the top with a halo and barbwire wrapped around the heart.
    4.) No regrets….I hope when I hit my goal weight I can comfortably show it off again!!! LOL
    :smile: :devil:
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    1. Do you have any, and if so, HOW many?
    2. When did you get it/them?
    3. What did you get?
    4. Any regrets?

I have 5
    From 16 years old till about 4 years ago
    frog on my right ankle, shamrocks on my left foot, a mr. peanut on my left shoulder (my nickame is peanut) a celtic sun and a triquetra on my lower back.
    none! I love them all :)
  • mamaofscj
    mamaofscj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes - I have 8
    I got my first one when I was 15years old, my last one just last year
    I have music notes on my ankle, three roses for my kids on my wrist (coverup), a tribal heart design on my lower back, a butterfly on my shoulder, my daughters names on my upper back, my hubby's name on the back of my neck and my wedding finger, and a teddy bear on my chest.
    Regrets - Teddy bear - I want to cover the teddy bear with a Koi fish going up my chest to my collar bone, but that's not a regret because it's coverable lol.
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have one...on my chest over my heart. It's in my profile pic...a cross with angel wings and a trinity knot in the middle of the cross.

I got it last August.

No regrets. The angel wings are to represent a grandbaby we lost back in 2010. Our angel up in heaven. And the cross is simple to keep my mind on God. The trinity knot represents the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
  • nursemarie162
    Options
    3. What did you get?
    4. Any regrets?

1. I currently have 3/4 depending on how you look at it lol
    2. Started on my 18 birthday
    3. I have an ancient symbol that means love with a dragonfly intertwined on my hip, Namaste on my wrist, the symbol for Ohm on my forearm, and I have the medical symbol on my ribcage.
    4. I dont regret any of them, and I cant wait to get more! My body is a piece of art!
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    1. Do you have any, and if so, HOW many? 14 all together
    2. When did you get it/them? I did them myself when I was into tattooing
    3. What did you get? a random bunch of pictures with no meaning behind them covering my right forearm ( I'm left handed)
    4. Any regrets? All day everyday. I am currently in the process of having them all lasered off.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    3. What did you get?
    4. Any regrets?

1. Yes, one
    2. A couple of years ago - I was 30
    3. Tree of life on my left shoulder (see profile for pic). If I explain why, I sound like a hippy, but it has to do with the cyclical nature of life, which is apt, given that I deal in life (farming).
    4. No, except that I don't have enough cash right now to get the others I want.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    1. Do you have any, and if so, HOW many? 5 all together
    2. When did you get it/them?2006,2009,2010,2011,2012
    3. What did you get?Things that had meaning
    4. Any regrets? NEVER not once and plan to get lots more!
    The Elena one and Junior one are on my Upper thigh so they are difficult to photograph... lol

34o26ia.jpg
  • KJFairywings
    KJFairywings Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have one.
    Got it when I was 40
    She is a beautiful fairy with lots of color on the outside of my right leg (calf area). My initials - KJ are there also.
    I have NO REGRETS and I love her...
    Cant wait to get more...
  • nobadkitty
    Options

3. Tree of life on my left shoulder (see profile for pic). If I explain why, I sound like a hippy, but it has to do with the cyclical nature

yggdrasil - I knew that right away because I am Norwegian. :) Very cool!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    3. What did you get?
    4. Any regrets?

1. Yes, I have 2.
    2. I got one in December 2006 - a month after my brother passed away (as it was for him) and I got the other one in October 2008, when my daughter was six months old (as it was for her).
    3. My first one is a cross with my brothers' initials on my left foot. My second one says "Jocelyn, mon coeur, mon ange" wrapped around my right ankle in really pretty script. (If you're not familiar with French, it says "Jocelyn, my heart, my angel."
    4. Nope. Want more. :)