What do you do that yeilds the best weight loss results

Options
We are all tracking what we eat and when we exercise along with our fluctuating weights. So, it should be pretty easy to identify routines and activites that move us along faster. Have you identified those and what works best for you?

For me it has been stairs. I work on the third floor and stopped taking the elevator. I see more weight loss on days when I have to climb them more often,

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Stairs have made a difference for me... Started doing suicide drill on stairs until the plantar fasciitis caught up to me... Will go back to the suicides soon. Climb first flight go down, climb two go down, climb three go down, climb all four flights go down then go back to the top... Really kicks your butt. Also found that eating more frequently with purposeful snacks makes it easier to stay satisfied. Feel free to add if you need another pal.
  • TRobinson43
    TRobinson43 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I found doing intervals on the treadmill works best. Go as hard as you can for about 1 - 2 minutes then recover slowly for 1-2 minutes. I do this for about 50 minutes in the morning and it really charges your metabolism to run the rest of the day and burn fat.