Opinions Please - X Box or Racy Pictures

Options

Replies

• cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You know.....Valentine's Day is on the way........Xbox for birthday....pics for Valentine's :heart:

ding ding ding
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Xbox and a blow job.

Just being honest!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have seen some boudoir photos in my time and they usually make a woman look TERRIBLE! I would personally rather have my wife get rid of the kids for the evening (the day before my birthday) and be butt naked with a red bow on the bed, with a DIGITAL camera on the bedside table and go at'er all night. And in the morning (on his actual birthday) when he wakes up have the XBOX on his bedside table all wrapped up...

Now that would be so cool.

(Sorry to squash the idea of the boudoir pictures but they are usually so lame)

Not if you have a good photographer, like mine. These are obviously not pics OF me though...

https://www.facebook.com/BlackVelvetBoudoir/photos_stream
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Don't buy a xbox now, they new xbox and ps3 are coming out this year, I believe.

Well, I was going to say Xbox until I read this...I am such a practical gift giver though and if your current Xbox is going to die, it seems like you'll be buying one anyway, so to me I feel like spending the money on the pics is impractical.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Don't buy a xbox now, they new xbox and ps3 are coming out this year, I believe.

Well, I was going to say Xbox until I read this...I am such a practical gift giver though and if your current Xbox is going to die, it seems like you'll be buying one anyway, so to me I feel like spending the money on the pics is impractical.

yeah, 250 for an xbox 360 now, or 600 for the new one NEXT YEAR!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have seen some boudoir photos in my time and they usually make a woman look TERRIBLE! I would personally rather have my wife get rid of the kids for the evening (the day before my birthday) and be butt naked with a red bow on the bed, with a DIGITAL camera on the bedside table and go at'er all night. And in the morning (on his actual birthday) when he wakes up have the XBOX on his bedside table all wrapped up...

Now that would be so cool.

(Sorry to squash the idea of the boudoir pictures but they are usually so lame)

I've seen horrible but I've seen AMAZING too. It really does come down to the photographer.
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I need opinions please. My husbands birthday in about 6 weeks away. I am trying to decide what to get him for his birthday. I was thinking I could either get him a nex X-Box with all the upgrades (ours is about to crap out. It is making the grinding sound that preceeds the ring of death.) or getting some professional boudoir pictures done. I am 2/3 of the way to my weight loss goal and close enough that while terrifying I think I can do this. I'm 5"8 and if I time the pictures for the middle of Feb I will be about 160 lbs. I'm not ugly, but I tend to be really conservative and this would stun my husband.

Or I could skip it and get my husband the X-Box which I know he would love. We are both gamers and I know he would be thrilled. I don't know what to do.

Guys - what would you rather get?

Gals - This is so far outside my comfort zone I can't even explain, but does that make it a better gift as a result?

The boudoir pictures seem like something more for you than for him. Give him the Xbox, or something else specifically for him, and save the pictures for another time.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    xbox and some creative self portraits.

photobucket has all kinds of great effects:flowerforyou:
  • LeightonSays
    Options
    photos... do the photos.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Steak and a bj
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Xbox.

he should already have good pictures. and sleep with his woman nightly.

Xbox for sure.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    X-box
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    photobucket has all kinds of great effects:flowerforyou:
    You don't say...?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m53tifrHxa1rwla5to1_500.gif
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Xbox. Just text him a couple self pics on his birthday. The suprise of getting the texted pics will be awesome. Save the professional pics for when you have hit your goal with your body. Make it a way to celebrate your accomplishment.

I agree. My husband would rather have the live show than pictures, though. Lol
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    X Box and a strip tease.....
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    X-box themed boudoir pics
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    holy crap, like really??????? RACY PICS!!!!! DUH!
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    X-box themed boudoir pics
    Or XBOX with boudoir themed pics
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I say give him naked pictures of you holding his new XBOX