I am new and need friends. Stuck in the 170's

Options
I need friends on here for supports. It seems so hard to lose even 5-10 lbs when your body is comfortable. I get so much mixed up information from the internet that I cannot tell what is real and what is just trying to sell me something. I would love to get some friends on here and hear what works. I am really tired of being in double digit clothing. I would love to be in the single digits again. Looking forward to your replys :)

Replies

• tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I too keep teetering in the 170's. I am ouncing my way out. lol 172 currently, can't wait to see 169.
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I help any way I can.
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    Hey there! I'm often told that i'm a supportive and motivational friend. I'm still about 19 pounds from the 170's but I know I'll be getting there soon and I know I'll probably get stuck there as well and need support and motivation. Friends?
  • jenzy2009
    Options
    I have weighed anywhere from 170-178 and can't seem to lose it. I just started no carbing 2 days ago which hopefully in a couple weeks I can add carbs
  • kats1108
    Options
    I was stuck in the low 170's for most of 2011 & 2012 but take full responsibility for being stuck---I stopped pushing myself & got content with maintaining. I stopped working out & quit smoking in 2012 (Not a lovely combo at all!). I am new here too & I am not back in 170's yet but key word is "yet." I am determined to be back in the 170's very soon & I am not stopping there. Feel free to add me :)
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :). I started in the 138 to 140 when I met my husband 3 years ago - I'm afraid I am really close to the 170's now and trying hard to get it back down. I have to have a "plan" lol -- I'm always trying something new to keep me interested.
  • becujo
    becujo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I around 165 now which is close! I too would love to go down to a single digit clothing size. Let's be friends and get out of our comfortable rut!
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, but have recently started losing again. Feel free to add me.
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've been in the 170s forever too! I'm so close! Feel free to add, always looking for new friends with similar goals than me!
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I know what it's like! I started out at 179 but it everytime I was about to go down in weight (170s to 160s, 160s to 150s, 150s to 140s and now currently 140s to 130s) I would get stuck!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    add me stuck in 170's too but im making my way out :)
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    Stuck here too...currently at 168 and stuuuuuck :( feel free to add me!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you'd like. I have about 55lbs more to loose and I am on here everyday. :smile:
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I was stuck in the 170's for quite a while. Finally got into the 160's and now I'm stuck again!
  • RunIvyRun
    Options
    Add me too! I'm in the 160s and need some friends =D
  • freerebecca
    freerebecca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! I weigh 165 and am hoping to get down to 150ish. feel free to add me!!
  • Crystalclear22
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'8 and 177, and need to get to 165. It feels impossible to lose that last 10 lbs lol.