You know you've been counting calories too long when...

Options
mizzie1980
mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
So, the other day hubby and I were talking and somehow stumbled upon the topic of cannibalism. (no idea how or why, don't ask) My first thought was "Hmm... I wonder how many calories are in human meat?" :laugh: I have been counting calories way too long!!!

Sad thing is, I Goggled it. I couldn't find the info. No, I'm not planning on starting to eat humans, I just have a morbid sense of humor and I'm curious.

Anyway, what was your "been counting too long" moment?

Replies

• KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    When you get REALLY excited when a serving of Cheez-its is less calories than you thought it was.
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    When your hubby eats a Whooper with cheese and afterwards your too afraid to kiss him... possible transference... LOL :laugh:
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    When your hubby eats a Whooper with cheese and afterwards your too afraid to kiss him... possible transference... LOL :laugh:

Lol, nice!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    When you worry how many calories you may ingest performing cunnilingus.

"I could eat a peach for hours...."
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    When you worry how many calories you may ingest performing cunnilingus.

"I could eat a peach for hours...."

Or you want to wear a HRM during nookie to see how many calories you burned...
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I was making playdough the other day for a toddler group and found myself wondering how many calories it had in it - I came very close to inputting the recipe here to check!
  • LeightonSays
    Options
    this is by far the best topic ive seen on here. HAHAHA.
  • lindaamarie
    Options
    soylent green!!! I learned that on here actually hahaha
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    When you can remember that a serving of ranch dressing is the same amount of calories as a banana!

(I learned something last week. Huzzah!)