30 day shred... oh boy

Options

Replies

• SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 2 just completed. Got annoyed as someone came to the door while I was half way through, so I had to stop and answer it, but continued back into it straight after.
  • kfred711
    kfred711 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1.... When I finished I felt like rubber. This evening I feel good.... Looking forward to the next 29 days (I think)! Actually looking forward to the results!
  • Misseena
    Misseena Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 5 of Level 1. Still get the wobbly-leg feeling when I finish, and I still feel like I'm dying half way through, but I can definitely feel myself getting stronger! I can't wait to see the results from finishing the whole program!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've just finished Day 2 of Level 1. It's great to hear that so many of you are noticing a change in your bodies after just a week or so! Great motivation for me :) I can't wait to see the difference after a month!
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    not shredding today... was feeling sick again all day :( hope i feel better tomorrow also... yesterday was day 5... not 2. i thought i wanted to start over any time i missed a day but no... i dont think i will. lol
  • leogerl
    leogerl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6 level 2, talk about killer on the shoulders & arms. I'm still not making it all the way through without a break & i cant use my weights all the way through but I am looking foward to the changes. I took pics & measurements when I started & will recheck when my 30 days are up.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    There are so many shred groups on here, luv it. I finish Wk 1 tomorrow! Kind of dreading wk 2 as I have done this dvd before. But it does produce results. Going to weigh, measure, maybe pics again on Saturday. Doing couch to 5k every second day as well. Keep going everyone!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level 1 done...couch to 5k week 2 done as well. Tomorrow is a weigh and rest day.
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 done. Woooh!
    Feel free to add me for support guys!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oh this scares me so bad! But I am going to start it no later than one week from now! Y'all inspire me!
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3 yesterday. It was INTENSE! I started doing it everyday but my knees were getting sore. I switched to a couple days on and a day off. I just do cardio on rest days. Everyday was too much for me but just listen to your body. I can really see results, especially in my ab area...I'm starting to see them! My husband says he can see more definition in my arms too.
  • lirr10185
    lirr10185 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just started that about 2 weeks ago. The first time was a killer. It took me 3 days to do it again. There was absolutely no way I was able to do it 2 days in a row. Now I do it every other day and do cardio in between. I don't like to do strength training when I am already sore, it feels like I am going injure myself and I can not afford a setback.
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Try every other day, or 4-5 days a week, and alternate workouts, don't do 10 days of workout 1, 10 days of workout 2 etc. It gets too boring! I alternate the 30 DS and Ripped in 30 workouts with running, classes at the gym, and occasional weight workouts.
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I modify some of the jumps in workout 3, the rock star and jumping lunge or something, too much on the knees. I usually do one of her other cardio exercises.
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level one..soreness is finally leaving my legs....
  • ashlee2901
    Options
    level 1- day 4 completed! its getting much easier! i have to keep moving to stop my legs being sore
  • erinmarispini
    erinmarispini Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am so happy to hear all the good things about this workout! I just started it today and my legs felt like rubber after LOL. But I will stick with it and do it everyday! A little mini challenge for me!
  • ashlee2901
    Options
    Oh, I am so happy to hear all the good things about this workout! I just started it today and my legs felt like rubber after LOL. But I will stick with it and do it everyday! A little mini challenge for me!
    yay thats the spirit :-) im on day 4 and no longer stop for breaks which im shocked at as i was unfit who only walked around pushing my son in his pram!
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 Level 3..It's awesome..I swear level 3 is easier than level 2..I couldn't stand level 2! But my abs are becoming visible,I feel so much better..and not to mention stronger.I got this far with 3 lb weights..I'm thinking about going round 2 with it ..with 5lb weights.What do you guys recommend? Re-do it? Does she have another great DVD?