60 pounds down . . . with pictures ;)

Options

Replies

• Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great post! I am the same height and body type as you and tend to lose the weight at the same rate. Inspiring to see you happy in your jeans that fit again and completing a C25K and beyond. Your goal weight is 10 pounds below mine but I am staring at a 30 yr class reunion in a couple of years...a 10 year reunion is NOT old!! Keep it up and thanks for posting.
  • Pink722
    Pink722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    fantastic job you look great!!!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    yeah. very inspiring, it keeps me going.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Terrific progress! And best wishes on completing the 1/2.
  • arsmith78
    Options
    Awesome job! LOVE LOVE LOVE the corset top in the last picture!!!! You look great! I am hoping to be able to wear one this summer! I am around 177 lbs and want to lost at least 30 lbs......20 lbs of that in my stomach after having my 2nd child who is now 4 yrs old! I am DETERMINED TO LOSE IT. I did weight watchers about 8 yrs ago before having my 1st child and was down to about 135-140 lbs. I know I can do it again! Here I come corset top! :-)
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind replies!! Give a girl confidence ;)
  • Denesey82
    Options
    Oooh love this! You look incredible. I'm always a fan of seeing girls my size/build lose weight, gets me extra motivated. I just think....oooh, so that's what I'll look like! Great job!

^
    I AGREE!! :) you look awesome, good job! Hopefully that's where I'll be come September :)!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Awesome job! LOVE LOVE LOVE the corset top in the last picture!!!! You look great! I am hoping to be able to wear one this summer! I am around 177 lbs and want to lost at least 30 lbs......20 lbs of that in my stomach after having my 2nd child who is now 4 yrs old! I am DETERMINED TO LOSE IT. I did weight watchers about 8 yrs ago before having my 1st child and was down to about 135-140 lbs. I know I can do it again! Here I come corset top! :-)

Glad so many like that top! I was slightly nervous wearing it but I think i rocked it ;)
  • ejgballerina
    ejgballerina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm the same height and starting around where you started so this is very inspiring! Great job!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations. May I ask how long did it take you to lose 60 pounds? I am starting at around the same weight you started your weight loss journey and we are the same height.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I say post as often as you want. Everyone needs encouragment to keep on the road ahead. Best of luck!
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations. May I ask how long did it take you to lose 60 pounds? I am starting at around the same weight you started your weight loss journey and we are the same height.

I started about mid June of last year. So about 7 months :)
  • DannielleMM
    DannielleMM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow! You go girl!
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    Congratulations :) And, cute outfits by the way!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look great; nice haircut too BTW
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    You look great; nice haircut too BTW

Thanks, I love the shorter hair too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!