Can anybody tell me what good foods i shouyld be taking

Options
2»

Replies

• Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i have been eating sugar free jelly, which i have been told is full of sugar , and wafers too much sugar , tayto velvet crunch too much sugars

i thought eating a Crunchie before i work out in the Gym was a good thing but now im told dont be eating chocolates

too much fruit is bad for you

only eat white meat and fish , no red meat

can somebody tell me what food i should be eating that will help me loose weight,,,, as i feel under pressure when i work out to try to get to eat all my calories help help

Goodness .. I've been watching your diary for some time and I can tell you that you are doing everything right! You eat well, you eat healthy .. You can eat all the fruits you want. Yes they may be loaded with their natural sweetness.. but seriously .. I've never known anyone that was a heavy fruit eater (like my son) and be overweight!

If you are struggling with losing weight .. then gently reduce your calorie intake or goal by 100. Aim for that for a few weeks .. (at least 2 or 3) .. still struggling? then reduce by another 100. I truly believe you are absolutely on the right track and shouldn't need to fret and just be patient.

Here is a site I like to use.. it tells you what you should be eating (maintenance calories) at your goal weight. They recommend eating at your future maintenance calories. It will still cause you to lose weight now (maybe not as fast as MFP's calculations) and when the time comes .. you're not making freakish adjustments to maintain since you are already there :wink:

http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/