Any Hockey Players out There?

Options
2»

Replies

• taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i'm not gonna lie, i dropped by just to see the hot guys that would reply lolol :wink: :laugh:

^This <3
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Used to play roller hockey, and playing in the local adult league is also one of my goals.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I used to tend goal on one of the local ponds when I was in HS - 20+ year ago...

Nothing since.
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I play in a women's league here in StL and LOVE IT!!!! I started a few years ago when I was looking for something fun and different to get some exercise. Played in an outdoor co-ed league last night with 17 min non-stop periods. Burned 594 cals!

Next weekend I'm headed to Vegas for 4 days for a tourney. It's going to be amazing!
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    My Avatar says it all ! Go Hawks !!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    i'm not gonna lie, i dropped by just to see the hot guys that would reply lolol :wink: :laugh:

Me too... :love:
    I like watching the fights just a little too much. The day after my first Bruins game I signed up for boxing lessons at our team enforcer's gym.
  • jerseychaser
    Options
    Played hockey for 4 years in high school! Took a 1 credit course last semester at UW for fun and to get back on the ice. I LOVE LOVE HOCKEY. I cheer for the badgers and the Wild!