Woo hoo! I can post here! :D

Options
I am kinda proud so I am going to post here for the first part of the shred. Tomorrow I am starting level two, so this is my tenth day. I've been feeling pretty good about how my body is changing so I wanted to brag a little, lol. I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred workout and I just wanted to show you guys my results thus far (in my profile photo). I'm 5'3", I've lost 4 pounds and 3 INCHES OFF MY WAIST!! I haven't checked my weight in three days so it might be less, or stayed the same. No matter, I do care about the inches though.

I've not seen that many photo results from the shred so, if you're thinking about doing it, you should give it a shot. That picture on the right was taken on the seventh day. Not too shabby for a week, yeah? :) So excited, never really thought my body could change, and in such a short amount of time, too! Also, I have been eating like 1200 calories a day, sometimes more, sometimes less and drinking water like a fish. I am definitely a fan of food though, lol. I've never posted photo results so please go easy on me. D:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!