I'm torn and I need advice (not super serious)

Options
13»

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    My hub and I met 10 years ago online as well. I move to another country to be with him. You don't pick who you love , it picks you :heart:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Just to warn you - you may experience culture shock in West Texas (although I'm sure Manda will be happy to help you adjust.) When we moved there from NC when hubby went in the Air Force I fell asleep on the drive and woke up in West Texas and was like WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE WE?:noway: ? IT ain't nothin' like our neck of the woods, but I have to admit the people shore are nice.:smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    We'll be waiting to hear how it all went!

ya, no pressure, lol
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Hope you and Manda have an amazing time!

Thank you all for the well wishes, I know we will-

Love you, MFP fam!

:heart: Manda
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I want to be nosy hehheheheh! Did you guys meet on this site? I thinks it's great you two meet on an emotional level. Some relationships start out physical and later on when the passion fades just to find out there really isn't anything in common. So to have that mental, emotional start....WOOOO WHOOOO :bigsmile:
    You two kids have a fantastic time :tongue: :love: :wink:
    Kel~:flowerforyou:

P.S. Jen I had NO IDEA either! LOL! :laugh:

P.S.S. Manda I love your cute lil' belly picture! Aww what I would give to be 21 again...oh wait I was pregnant...never mind ahahhaa!! Goodness I'm SO TIRED I'm BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLABBING!!
    I'm a RAMBLING fool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I'm off to Monterey in the morning...need to get to bed!!! NIGHT ALL!!!! :yawn:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Thanks Kels, and everyone else for that matter. I have no doubt that we will have a great time.

Lots of pictures shall be shared I am sure.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: you guys.

Thank you so much for being such amazing people.

-J:heart:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Add another clueless person to the list..LOL

This is SOOOO freaking cute!
    Just wanted to say have a GREAT time and can't wait to hear all the details (well, almost all the details)

Kim
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do too, want to wish you guys a great time together. I know I have notbeen here very long but I have seen you guys around. I think this is kind of romantic.:drinker:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD!
    How freakin stupid and in the clouds am I??:noway:
    I had NO CLUE????
    duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:blushing:
    Well. I apparently have been left in the dust (ahem, cough, bleck)
    Feeling a little left out of the loop. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I'm feeling like the last kid picked for kickball all over again! If I don't go on for a day I'm completely out of the loop!:grumble: :noway:
    I THOUGHT I was part of the family. But apparently if I don't chat or IM with a small few, then I don't know what the heck is going on. :frown:
    oh well.
    :sad: Jennifer

edit!
    HAVE FUN!!! BE SAFE! HOPE ALL WORKS OUT THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO!!:heart::heart: :heart:

Haha, sorry Jen!!!

slightly hurt that I'm not one of the "poopular" ones.:frown: but oh well. :cry:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Have fun J and Manda!!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo nervous...

:bigsmile:

WHAT TO WEAR???
  • oneinchatatime
    Options
    You only get one chance to meet someone in person for the first time. Why be rushed throughout the day?
    1. Take the day off.
    2. Spend the $75 on a nice gift.
    3. Get in a workout to relax.
    4. Have a nice meal.
    5. Stay at home go to bed early.
    6. Wake up go to airport.
    7. Arrive to meet your sweety refreshed and ready for the day.

Good luck and have a great time.:drinker:

You get a day off, she gets a great gift, you get a workout that you'd probable otherwise miss, you get to eat a good meal and sleep in your own bed, then meet "the one". Great idea!!!!
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    You only get one chance to meet someone in person for the first time. Why be rushed throughout the day?
    1. Take the day off.
    2. Spend the $75 on a nice gift.
    3. Get in a workout to relax.
    4. Have a nice meal.
    5. Stay at home go to bed early.
    6. Wake up go to airport.
    7. Arrive to meet your sweety refreshed and ready for the day.

Good luck and have a great time.:drinker:

I like this idea! Or if you can't take the day off, maybe try to leave a few hours early!

But...nevermind, I just got done reading everyone's messages and see you figured out a solution! :\:tongue: So have a GREAT time you guys :happy: Just relax and be yourselves and it'll go great.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg omg omg....I have NOOOO advice, I"m too excited to think about details....well except for one....nevermind what YOUR gonna wear chicken...WHAT will our little bro wear,,,,,hmmm....J when all else fails...go for spandex!!! yup can't go wrong w/ that!:noway:

um....ya....but OMG I'm soooo excited and happy and just gushing to the brim you two.....soooo sweet!!

hugs and more hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    Options
    I am still in shock.
    With all the constant "joshin around" I just thought it was just all in good fun? who knew!? I didn't know it was actually FOR REAL!
    HAVE FUN!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Haha, Ali, I can DEFINATELY go wrong with Spandex....I'm trying to impress the girl, not scare her off.

Lol, Jen! I think it started as 'joshin' but kinda turned into to more when we both realized that we were more serious than 'joshin'. It's funny how you can always look for someone and right when you decide they don't exist they pop up on the fitness webite that you are annoying. :wink:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I also am surprised with this good news:noway: I really hope this is it for both of you Manda and Sarge:heart: Who knows one of these days we may have a MFP wedding on here:drinker: :drinker: Wonderful news, you both are really nice , good luck:flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    Options
    maybe my new name should me JenNaive !!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am still in shock.
    With all the constant "joshin around" I just thought it was just all in good fun? who knew!? I didn't know it was actually FOR REAL!
    HAVE FUN!
    Me too!!! I was sooo clue less till i read this post :laugh: :sad: