Anyone in their 20's need friends? I do!

Options

Replies

• obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 20! Close enough! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    I'd love a busier news feed too! Great to see how well people are doing and find new ways to work out, or try new recipes!

Got about 15-20 lbs more to lose before I can get comfortably into my old clothes again, so close yet still feels pretty far at times!

Feel free to add me :)
  • CiciCanD
    Options
    Hey guys,

I've just started adding people and it makes SUCH a difference. I'm in my 20's so anyone looking for support feel free to add! OP I'll add you now.

I have about 100lbs to lose and love seeing how other people are getting on! There's some serious motivation out there =)

xCx
  • mswaters27
    mswaters27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Im 22 and just joined about a week ago and am just starting to discover the many features of the site! MFP is pretty awsome! This is the first time im actually TYRING to lose weight after saying that I need for for years. Im only about 5' so 30-40 lbs will make a HUGE difference! I cant wait to see what I can do when i actually put some effort into it! Ive been doing tons of yoga and have been making lots of new healthy recipees! Having some friends on here would be great! Feel free to add me :)

Thanks, -M
  • hbarnes89
    Options
    I'm 23 and would love some friends on here! Defintely helps to have some motivation!
  • afia233
    afia233 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hey come now,
    just because someone is eating under 1000 cals doesnt mean they arnt active on MFP....
    i mean i eat about 1000 but am really regular about my posting....

(unless you mean yikes in the sense, omg your not eating enough..?)
  • jaclynZ
    jaclynZ Posts: 49
    Options
    25 y/o that loves clean eating and fitness and getting back in to it! would love more friends for encouragement and to swap recipes and such!
  • melancholyjen
    melancholyjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel freed to add me. i'm 29 and new to the boards, though not new to MFP. :o)
  • kiwinicola
    Options
    22 here ...i love new friends, add me ^_^
  • jonelljohnson123
    jonelljohnson123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and i'm need all the support I can get. I hate when my news feed is quiet. Feel free to add me guys!
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, nearly 23.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    im 26. git married last summer. been dieting for just about 3 years- going to get it done this time. id love to be anyones friend here! theres no limit to giving or recieving motivation!
  • kmmcquay
    kmmcquay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23, turning 24 in February!! Would love to be friends with everyone here!! The more, the merrier - more motivation just to keep on track!! :)
  • Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    21 As well. Anyone feel free to add me, you can never have to many friends or too much support! :)
  • zoe871
    zoe871 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, feel free to add me!
  • darrenlad
    darrenlad Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Am 22
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am 26 with three children and a husband that travels a lot. I would love an add
  • brownladya
    Options
    I could definitely use some friends and motivation on my lifestyle change!! Feel free to add me! Btw, I'm 28 :)
  • sandrarflanagan
    Options
    Hello,
    Youre more than welcome to add me :) Im 27. I live in buffalo ny and I love having friends
  • sarac7620
    sarac7620 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm kind of new. 24 and 10- 15lbs more to lose. I've lost 40 so far :)