Having a bath hurts my bum :-(

Options
Since losing weight having a bath really hurst my bum, I still think I have a lot of padding on my bum and its a place where. Still want to lose more weight as well as my tummy, anyone else have a sore butt when having a bath???

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I don't think I've taken a single bath since my kids were born 5 years ago. Sorry it stinks for you though.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Ha, I still have tons to lose and have lots of padding. Do some squats, and the increase of muscle size could add some padding. They also make bath pillows for instant relief :smile:
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    At the moment I want to have a small enough bum to be able to sit in the bath.
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Not sure that I've taken a bath in a while either, so I'm not really much help, there. Hope it gets better?
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I much prefer showers - haven't had a bath in years, possibly decades. Does other sitting hurt or is it just that hard bath?
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    At the moment I want to have a small enough bum to be able to sit in the bath.

^^^this says it all for me too roflmao
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have problems now when I sit to shave!!!! It never used to hurt, but now it hurts my *kitten*! I have SO much *kitten* fat still, so I'm not exactly sure WHY it hurts, but it does.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue but I've always been told I have a "Boney Butt" lol.
  • Wildheart_Baby
    Wildheart_Baby Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I found doing sit ups in my boxercise class was uncomfortable because I could feel all my spine bones on the floor even through the mat, one of the downsides to losing the weight I guess.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    If it's a serious problem for you, go to the gardening section of your local hardware store or Walmart and get one of those small foam pads you use to kneel on while gardening. Sit on that.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I had the longest and widest bath I could have fitted in my bathroom when I changed it a few a years ago, and I love a bath after a run. My problem is not so much with a boney bum as I lift, but with my spine if I try to lay down in my bath.
  • invincible_summer
    Options
    That was on an episode of Supersize vs Superskinny in the UK. She had to gain about a stone (14lb) for her health.
  • SoopraBint
    Options
    Since losing weight having a bath really hurst my bum, I still think I have a lot of padding on my bum and its a place where. Still want to lose more weight as well as my tummy, anyone else have a sore butt when having a bath???

me too!!

and i still have loads of padding on my bum...
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Try a bath pillow. Most use them for their necks but if you get a large enough one, it may work for your butt.

(I don't have this problem personally and may never have it since I'm a shower fanatic and a clean freak. Even if I ever do take a bath, I have to shower first. Right now I only have 2 shower heads but may ad another 2 or 3. )(
  • Ashiieepuff
    Options
    I feel like my tail bone hits the freaking porcelain the entire time! Ouch!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This is funny! I was just commenting that my butt feels boney and hurts to sit on the slate fireplace hearth (my usual spot to get warm from the fire). I'm thinking more squats to help build some muscle!
  • invincible_summer
    Options
    This makes me feel better about being pear shaped.
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the Only one lol maybe exercise then, or padding to sit on
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I got this at first, but lifting (squats) helps.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I prefer showers, but every now and then I'll take a bubble bath and soak in the tub to relax. Though I still have lots to lose, my tailbone hurts when I sit in the hard bathtub.