No More Excuses -- Week 26

Options
Very nice work this week!!!! This week may be even bigger than the one a few weeks ago.

MFP-25.jpg

Smwert went the lowest with 1.9% :flowerforyou: , but we have to give KImber and Hawkeye a shout out for their 1.7%.

Kimber, that was a great 1st week!!!!!, and Hawkeye continues to be a weight loss machine!!!

OK, whats the challenge this week????

Replies

• dtoscas
    dtoscas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can I join this?
  • hotmomenay
    hotmomenay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is this open to new members?
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack.

Great job everyone!

Kimber, way to start off with a very strong week. Congrats!!!!

For me, my wife says I need to stop losing weight now, so I guess I will "officially" enter the maint. mode here shortly. I still want to lose 2 more pounds though, so maybe I can sneak those in without her noticing. :happy:

Have a great week everyone!

Hawkeye
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Can I join this?

Welcome, anyone can join us. We weigh once a week on Sundays and send our weight to Jack. He posts a new chart for us on Mondays. Other than that we just get on and start posting.
  • tamelab
    Options

We are always open to new members, welcome.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Monday team...I am finished working for the day. It is rainy and ugly here so no outside activities for me. I guess I'll have to do a DVD or go to the gym, neither of which I'm fond of. I had a big breakfast this morning so I only have 176 cals left for dinner. I'll either have to eat soup or exercise, we'll see. Congrats to all the losers! Hope you all have a great day.

Kimber...Great first week, WTG!

Ann...Yeah for the 150's. Great job! I can't wait to be there too!

Hawkeye...Congrats on reaching your goal! Great job!

Susan...Wow, almost 3 pounds this week. Yoohoo!

Jack...Thanks for the chart!

For the challenge, anyone want to see how many push-ups you can do each day? I do the girlie push-ups.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack.

Great job everyone!

Kimber, way to start off with a very strong week. Congrats!!!!

For me, my wife says I need to stop losing weight now, so I guess I will "officially" enter the maint. mode here shortly. I still want to lose 2 more pounds though, so maybe I can sneak those in without her noticing. :happy:

Have a great week everyone!

Hawkeye

I had a feeling there wasn't much left in the tank to lose. Maintenance mode is great. I would recommend resetting the goals for half what you have them now, and then only loosely follow them.:bigsmile:
  • justjack51
    Options

Absolutely

Have to start charting you next week though.

Weigh ins are on Sunday, results have to be in by noon central time on Monday.

For the 1st weigh in, I need whatever your starting weight was, last week's weigh in, then your current week weigh in. After that, I just need your current week weigh in.

Other than that, I would kick off joining the group by posting on the blog telling us about yourself, and go from there.
  • justjack51
    Options
    I didn't mention Ann and Tammy who also had huge weeks. Great job girls :drinker: .

Tammy, new second digit next week????

I'm in on the push ups, I have done exactly 0 push ups since this started, lots of weight lifting, but 0 pushups, so it should be interesting.
  • dtoscas
    dtoscas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am the newest member to this blog.

My name is Diana and I am a 33 year old working mom from Chicago. I've struggled with my weight for the last few years and finally started getting healthy again when I got pregnant with my son. He is one this month and I still have another 40 to 60 lbs I would like to shed to get to my healthy weight.

Look forward to joining this blog!

Diana
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Count me in on the challenge!!! Sounds great!

Welcome to all the new people! That is super duper!!!!! Join right in and introduce yourselves.

Congrats to all the "loosers"!!!! WTG!!! I hope I can keep mine off and keep on going! I plan to also walk my 2 miles at night after CURVES. I think that really helped me!!!

Everyone have a great evening!
    Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hello,

I am the newest member to this blog.

My name is Diana and I am a 33 year old working mom from Chicago. I've struggled with my weight for the last few years and finally started getting healthy again when I got pregnant with my son. He is one this month and I still have another 40 to 60 lbs I would like to shed to get to my healthy weight.

Look forward to joining this blog!

Diana

Welcome Diana! Nice to have you join us. I think you will find our group very supportive and full of energy and suggestions. We seem to be growing like a family/.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Jack and Hawkeye - Maintainence - what a lovely word. How I wish I was there - only 20 or so more pounds to go.

I can't do push-ups- even girly kinds. I will just do something else I don't usually do I guess.

Welcome to the new people.
    Thanks for the chart Jack. This is my favourite group

susan
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Jack and Hawkeye - Maintainence - what a lovely word. How I wish I was there - only 20 or so more pounds to go.

I can't do push-ups- even girly kinds. I will just do something else I don't usually do I guess.

Welcome to the new people.
    Thanks for the chart Jack. This is my favourite group

susan

I can't do girly pushups either so I do them on the wall. It works just as good.....well maybe not but it is a start!!!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone last week, and welcome new ones.

Weekend was good, but drank way to much Friday and Saturday. At least with seeding on its way, that will be coming to a halt.

Went to step aerobics tonight, and the instructor ran boot camp. Managed to burn 650 cals. Will get on the treadmill or do a video tomorrow.

I have a very busy week, having a big garage sale in Melville (1 hour away) with my sister, getting rid of lots of my baby stuff. So on Wed going there to get set up, then Thurs I have to go to Melfort (1.75 hours away) for the chiro, plus my son has playschool Tues and Thurs. Then Friday I am back to Melville till Sat for the garage sale. So really I am not sure how much working out I will get into this week, other then aerobics again on Wed night.

Today I have stayed within my calories definately with the help of my exercise calories, but supper def wasn't healthy. We had burrito, thanks to my husband wanting them. Then Thurs for lunch I will be eating at A&W, (not sure really what is healthy there), Wed for supper is subway, and I am sure Friday night with me take out as well. So when I really come down and think about it, my eating prob won't be very healthy as well.

I seemed to have hit a rut, and can't seem to break the 157-159 range. Definately need to ship shape it up. Well that is enough blabbering from me this evening. Everyone is doing so great, keep it up. TTYL
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning all...I did 20 girlie push-ups last night but no other exercise for me. I had too much for supper and felt a little sick last night. I am going to the gym today as soon as I finish typing. If I try to wait until the evening I tend to skip it altogether. My oldest has his ceremony tonight for the National Technical Honor Society for his engineering classes. I plan to have a pot of soup in the crockpot so we can eat quick before we go. The sun is shining here today and it looks like a beautiful day ahead. Hope you all have a great one!
  • Kimber11
    Kimber11 Posts: 18
    Options
    Very nice work this week!!!! This week may be even bigger than the one a few weeks ago.

MFP-25.jpg

Smwert went the lowest with 1.9% :flowerforyou: , but we have to give KImber and Hawkeye a shout out for their 1.7%.

Kimber, that was a great 1st week!!!!!, and Hawkeye continues to be a weight loss machine!!!

OK, whats the challenge this week????
    Thanks for doing the chart.

It has been really good for me just to make myself accountable for what I am eating. Now I need to do the same thing with exercise.
  • Kimber11
    Options
    Good morning all...I did 20 girlie push-ups last night but no other exercise for me. I had too much for supper and felt a little sick last night. I am going to the gym today as soon as I finish typing. If I try to wait until the evening I tend to skip it altogether. My oldest has his ceremony tonight for the National Technical Honor Society for his engineering classes. I plan to have a pot of soup in the crockpot so we can eat quick before we go. The sun is shining here today and it looks like a beautiful day ahead. Hope you all have a great one!
    I can not belive you are up at 5:00 in the morning. I had to do a double take. LOL Tell Josh congrats, I am really proud of him.
  • Kimber11
    Options
    Happy Monday team...I am finished working for the day. It is rainy and ugly here so no outside activities for me. I guess I'll have to do a DVD or go to the gym, neither of which I'm fond of. I had a big breakfast this morning so I only have 176 cals left for dinner. I'll either have to eat soup or exercise, we'll see. Congrats to all the losers! Hope you all have a great day.

Kimber...Great first week, WTG!

Ann...Yeah for the 150's. Great job! I can't wait to be there too!

Hawkeye...Congrats on reaching your goal! Great job!

Susan...Wow, almost 3 pounds this week. Yoohoo!

Jack...Thanks for the chart!

For the challenge, anyone want to see how many push-ups you can do each day? I do the girlie push-ups.
    Thanks Sis, you are a great role model.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Evening all...I had a busy day today. After I finished work, I went for a jog, got a haircut and style, looked at a swimming pool, fixed a very good dinner (beef and broccoli with rice), jumped in the shower, rushed to Josh's ceremony, stopped at parents to have ice cream and finally made it home. I am pooped! I had a delicious little (well maybe not so little) strawberry shortcake with sugar free strawberry glaze and fat free cool whip. Yummy! It put me just a little over cals but it was sooo worth it. I am going to do my 20 push-ups now. Sleep well MFP friends:yawn: