my face looks thinner... yay

mandiebug
mandiebug Posts: 10 Member
I just joined this site and havnt lost any weight yet, but I have been working on trying to lose weight and gain muscle for a while now... so anyway, I was cleaning out my cluttered myspace pics and noticed that my face has gotten thinner... that makes me soooo happy!!!!! just had to share...
Mandie

Replies

• mandiebug
    I just joined this site and havnt lost any weight yet, but I have been working on trying to lose weight and gain muscle for a while now... so anyway, I was cleaning out my cluttered myspace pics and noticed that my face has gotten thinner... that makes me soooo happy!!!!! just had to share...
    Mandie
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Woohooo!!!!

Good job pretty girl!!! :bigsmile:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    That's the first thing people notice in me.

See it is working.

of course i'm heading out for some ice cream in a moment.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • I have been only doing this "healthy" thing for 5 days and havent lost any weight but I look less "bloated" Which is a great start!

Congrats to you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    yay!!! soon people will start commenting on it!!!!
  • mandiebug
    Thanks for all the replies... I was so excited when i noticed it... :laugh: :drinker:
  • rp73910
    rp73910 Posts: 11
    If you can notice it then everybody else will too......we are the last to notice our change

Good job
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    That was the first thing people started noticing it wasn't a few weeks later they were talking about how tiny I was getting.

Congrads:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!