Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I eat 1200 calories.
  • TracyBarrett81
    TracyBarrett81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can check out mine. I don't always make the best choices but I usually stay with in my limit. I also keep myself motivated to exercise by the extra calories I know I am going to earn.
  • rtmitch88
    rtmitch88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends, however it is 1310 because i'm extremely active
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. It's not the greatest. I wasn't feeling well for about 2 weeks.
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200.
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. :). I've only been at this for two weeks, but so far so good. Most days my biggest problem is getting to the end of the day and having calories left over and searching for something to eat. The other issue is the macros... Mine never match up. I'm always over in protein and almost always under in fat and carbs. Tips?
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My diary is open but i'm usually 1200-1300 NET which means i usually eat 1700+. I don't eat back exercise calories i already have them figured out for my activity levels and goals (1-1.5lb loss per week)
  • gretaloveslife
    Options
    checking out eatingwell.com right now.. thanks
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have trouble many days with staying at 1200 calories. Open diaries please!! :smile: Any quick and easy or slow cooker low calorie recipes would help.
    chicken, peppers, tin of tomatoes, curry receipe mix (to your taste) Potatoes (optional), mix the curry of choice with the tin of tomatoes with the rest of the above throw it in the slow cooker for a few hours BOOM! I dont know where your from but here in the uk there is Schwartz they do packets of recipe mix for slow cookers and their yummy!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to look at mine if you like. I don't know what it's set at though...I usually have a hard time reaching 1200 calories here lately though because I'm eating way more protein...lots of my friends on my list have been asking me why I'm eating so low...but I can't help it! The protein just fills me up! Trying to eat more...you are welcome to look at mine if you like...I just started back to logging so there isn't much to see...but you're welcome to check it out! :)
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. :). I've only been at this for two weeks, but so far so good. Most days my biggest problem is getting to the end of the day and having calories left over and searching for something to eat. The other issue is the macros... Mine never match up. I'm always over in protein and almost always under in fat and carbs. Tips?

Yeah...I'm usually over in protein, fat and sodium... I've got to cut out the sodium! ...but I'm addicted to protein...lol I have a hard time eating 1200 calories as well...I'm just so full! yep...I've caught myself searching for something to eat too just so my fitness pal friends won't get on to me! Nut butters are good for this purpose...they raise the calories too :)
  • masongirl79
    masongirl79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - mine is open and I'm at 1400 - just bumped it up recently from 1200.
  • ArchelonX
    Options
    Mine is open :) 1200 cals but often eat more as I excercise most days. I've also recently amended the diary to log 4 smaller meals plus snacks so going back not all of the foods are in the right category.
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mine too. I aim for 1200, sometimes over and sometimes under, and aim to eat healthy. Im also diabetic which limits some things that I cant eat. But if I can help, its all there :)
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...you can add me :)
  • mjoymarshall
    Options
    Check out my diary! I tried to eat more calories, but the weight wasn't coming off. Once I started eating between 1200-1300, the weight is falling off! My advice is to eat a bunch of little things all day long. I'm constantly eating (as in a yogurt at 8am, my actual breakfast at 10, 1/2 of my lunch at 12, the other half at 2, snack at 4, dinner at 6) It works for me!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but my logging is sporadic, just bumping for ideas, thanks!
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, feel free to add me. Today I had way more sugar than I usually do (some kind of time of month related craving) but I've been on here for 5 weeks so there are quite a few solid days worth of food on there.

Average meals: two eggs scrambled with 7g grated cheese 160 cal
    one egg with a dinner roll 150cal
    zucchini, broccoli, yellow squash, carrots, chicken (or steak or shrimp), stir fried with teriyaki sauce 140-300 cal (depending on choice of protein and quantitiy of protein)
    Chicken, a vegetable side, half a cup of brown rice 240 cal
    A slice of cheese pizza 250 cal
    Mixed vegetables (usually broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini) with a modified cheese sauce 250 cal
    Tuna salad (Tuna, small amount of mayo, celery, apples, relish) 200 cal
    Tuna, a vegetable side 200 cal
    Tilapia (with sauce), a vegetable side, a dinner roll 200 cal
    Salmon, vegetable side, half cup brown rice 240 cal
    Baked Sweet potato (depending on size 130-260 cal), olive oil, salt, rosemary 240-360 cal (or baked red potato)
    Average Snacks: Piece of fruit (any) including: apple, banana, mango, cup of berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc...) ~80 cal
    Raw vegetables including carrots, broccoli, celery, etc... ~50 cal
    small ice cream (or gelato, my new fav) 110-190 cal
    Protein shake 20g protein 93 cal
    Slice of cheese ~50 cal
    etc...

I usually eat 3-4 small meals and a couple snacks.

I find that the more fruits and veggies I eat, the more bulk I can get so I'm full all day and tend to come in under my calorie allowance (I'll add an extra snack or protein shake to bump it up).
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Also, one serving of oatmeal with some fruit 150+ calories
    Yogurt with fruit and granola 175 calories

Just a few ideas
  • savbentley
    Options
    mine is open. I eat between 12-1400 usually.