Options

Replies

• hollyjane77
    Options
    You look great!!! :-)
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Just beautiful! Wow!
  • effiere23
    effiere23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woaaaw ! You're fantastic and happy, well done !
    (And the last dress, god ! it's beatiful !)
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! I love seeing the success of shorties like myself!! Congrats!!
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing job well done so far, you are looking terrific!
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    WOW! You look greatt, check out those guns! Congratulations to you!
  • DonC2013
    Options
    Great photo's. When I saw your first pic I thought," wow she is really pretty..." and then saw you're smile changing with every photo. Well Done!! I'm three of four weeks into this and already know how hard you have to work and how patient you have to be...I try to look at one of these a day for inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look A...MAZ...ING!!! Thank you for sharing. Love the beach pic.
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look great. Way to stick with it and bust out of the cliche.
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, congratulations!
  • thenewleda
    thenewleda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW. I have so many thoughts running through my head!

First of all, CONGRATS! That is an incredible accomplishment overall. You looked gorgeous before but you look gorgeous and fit now. :)

Second of all, I LOVELOVELOVE that list of how much you lose and what the equivalence is to the pound loss. I kept a copy of it just to remind me. Too cool, so thank you for posting that with your pics.

Third, is it okay if I add you? I'd love to see your intake amount and any inspiration you wish to share. Thanks!

Absolutely, add me! I really have to make an effort to use MFP consistently because I am not always good about logging. I lost most of my weight before I joined so I really have to work to make using my food diary a habit because it is an excellent tool to use!

Thanks everyone, your posts are equally motivating!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! I am also 5'2'' and i find it so hard to shrink the stomach area. What exercises did or do you do? And calorie intake?
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great, you look younger and much happier!!
  • myersfawn
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look great and we can see in your face YOU fee; good!!!
  • koetjemama
    koetjemama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I just started my 60 lb. (maybe more) journey. Your post inspired me, thank you!
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    great job! Your arms look fab!
  • Hedwig45
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm about the same size you were when you started so these pics are very inspirational for me. I joined a few years back but stuff happened and now I'm starting over again!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! You look so fit. Thanks for sharing!
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    congrats you look beautiful. Also, you look 10 years younger when you lost the weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!