Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations!!
  • tzumama
    Options
    Wow! Great job. You look FANtastic and probably feel it too. You are an inspiration. Thanks for posting your pix and the chart about x weight lost =
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Girl, you worked this. You look amazing!
  • mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    Options
    great job! love the black and silver dress :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are my hero and inspiration! You look fantastic! I love the picture of you in that black dress! You look amazing!
    Is that postcard something you made yourself? It's exactly what happened to me about three weeks ago. Would you mind if I used it as my daily reminder? I Love it!! :happy:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    you look amazing and your arms are to die for!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    amazing, you look fantastic!
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • melissaminkoff
    Options
    Thankyou for posting your progress I've been so frustrated about my weight i weigh 254#s and i often feel like it wont go down but I need to lose weight for health and other personal reasons almost all my weight is in my stomach area ive been sick all month and my moms been sick too we need prayers too.. thx again i needed a pick me up and your journey excited me inside.. take c a re and may God bless you always
  • Luv2h1k3
    Luv2h1k3 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Health-Fitness-Healthy-Happy-Life-How-much-have-you-lost-.png

I love this! Haha when you've lost 117 lbs , you've lost the equivalent of an average fashion model (and she is 5'11)

Isn't that so funny? My 60 pounds on the chart is equivalent to an elephant penis! So if anyone finds one lying around, I seem to have lost one. LOL!

This made me nearly pee my pants! 60lbs is about what I want to lose. I'll be looking at my weight loss in a whole new way now. Thanks!

You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are such an inspiration!! Not to mention gorgeous!! :flowerforyou:
  • ThaPoeticRose
    Options
    Simply Amazing...... Your discipline and strength is very inspiring... Way to go... I hope to follow... Looking to lose 40 lbs.....
  • Campnhike
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congratulations! I love your pics along the way! Very inspiring story!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    You go girl! This is amazing.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! What an inspiration! :) Congrats!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!