Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job and thank you for sharing, it really is the success stories that keep so many of us going!
  • Sonriendo
    Options
    You look Fabulous.... :flowerforyou:
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You are truly a beautiful woman, both before and after, but it's great to hear how much more confident you are now. I can't wait until I can feel comfortable in my skin again. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation to keep going. Seeing pics like this really does more than you know!
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

Thanks for the inspiration.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic....well done, you look great!
  • tenikb02
    tenikb02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on MFP on the internet for a while; i seem to rely on my phone which is a bad thing because I don't get to see amazing posts like yours. Congratulations on your success. I must say that seeing things like this are what really motivate us all. I get to a point where I lose focus and feel defeated. thanks so much for this post you have definitely helped to remind more than a few people of why they're here on MFP. Congrats again.
  • Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You Look great!
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    awesome work!! you look amazing!
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a great job! Well done!! I am 5'3" and a few pounds above your starting weight. Your pictures are an inspiration for me as I go on this journey. You look fantastic!
  • tanana1
    tanana1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey... I just joined last night.. Wow,,you are such an inspiration, Thanks for sharing your story.. Maybe ..one day it will be my journey thru pictures that will be posted.. Keep your fingers crossed..
    Keep up the good work..
  • Lyonsgurl
    Lyonsgurl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    amazing job!:flowerforyou:
  • callistasky
    callistasky Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow. That looks amazing and like so much work. Good for you. It's also a good example of how much weight loss looks on a shorter frame. Thanks for posting
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • katattak73
    Options
    Awesome!! you look beautiful!
  • tiffmattdec
    tiffmattdec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome! You look great!
  • thenewleda
    thenewleda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the affirmation, how motivating all these replies are! It has been A LOT of hard, hard work but the return on investment is that I got my life back. I really missed me, glad to remember who I am again. :smile:
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome
    well done
  • gopackgo69
    Options
    Super Job, and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished. And thank you so much for sharing. Like you, we cannot see what we truly look like from behind. It's amazing to see how far you've come. Keep up the good work and dedication~
  • mammacarol
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful. I'm sure you had to be very dedicated...so....Congratulations :):smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!