where are the aussies

Options
looking for some new australian friends and wondering where you are?!?

Replies

• EphiePossum
    EphiePossum Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i'm an aussie! I live in Brisbane!
  • Julz868
    Julz868 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm an Aussie too and I live Mid North Coast, lets help eachother out, I train hard and have about 10 kilos to loose, I'm female in my early 40's, I dont get the pounds thing either. Hope to hear from you soon and hope you are not geting too much rain, we are going to get flooded in if it keeps up.:flowerforyou: HAPPY AUZZIE DAY!!!
  • EphiePossum
    EphiePossum Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I live in Stafford in Brisbane and we are getting POUNDED by rain! It is mental!

I just looked up community workout groups in Brisbane and I found a Zumba class just across the road from me! It is on tomorrow at the local school for $10. I think I might go over and give it a try. Could be fun!
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm here! lol (Melbourne). Feel free to add me

Hey Sariahschild - you'll love Zumba if you get one run by an awesome instructor! Took me a while to find the right instructor but now i'm a Zumbaholic!
  • clubbylicious
    Options
    hi my name is jacqui ive just joined and loving it already it really keeps you focusing on your daily intake. i also live in australia wonderful place it is i live in mandurah south of perth surrounded by water. oops sorry for those having floods atm not good. mandurah if you havent heard of it is were the crab fest is held every year.. yup gotta love those crabs

so hi to everyone. one question i was going to ask ive been trying and failing with body trim its not the system cause i know it works i did lose 10kg before just cant get it right but i seem to not crave as much if i do the no preservatives and the small amounts of meat and vegies..
    so my question is if anyone knows ???? what is the protien to carb to fats ratio ...
    i know the carbs stay down reasonably low ... any help would be great..

at the moment ive been using this myfitnesspal and ive gone down from 137+ to 132.7 so pretty stocked already.

hope everyone on here is having a great day and if your over in perth look out we got some HOT days coming..
    thanks everyone and looking forward to chatting with a few off you along my journey
    jacqui
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    right here. i live in WA (wait awhile), perth :)
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hi my name is jacqui ive just joined and loving it already it really keeps you focusing on your daily intake. i also live in australia wonderful place it is i live in mandurah south of perth surrounded by water. oops sorry for those having floods atm not good. mandurah if you havent heard of it is were the crab fest is held every year.. yup gotta love those crabs

so hi to everyone. one question i was going to ask ive been trying and failing with body trim its not the system cause i know it works i did lose 10kg before just cant get it right but i seem to not crave as much if i do the no preservatives and the small amounts of meat and vegies..
    so my question is if anyone knows ???? what is the protien to carb to fats ratio ...

at the moment ive been using this myfitnesspal and ive gone down from 137+ to 132.7 so pretty stocked already.

hope everyone on here is having a great day and if your over in perth look out we got some HOT days coming..
    thanks everyone and looking forward to chatting with a few off you along my journey
    jacqui

Hi.

Just to help you a little bit. generally, the aim is to get in 1g of protein per pound of body weight. and i THINK 0.4 to 1g of fats per day and fill in the rest with carbs. for protein though, you can start a bit lower if you want (for me, i did) and as you lose weight you'll find that adding more protein will help satisfy you and it helps retain muscle mass.

also as a heads up, 4 calories in 1g of carbs, 4 calories in 1g of protein and 9 calories in 1g of fat.

hope this helps :smile:
  • shannaniggans
    Options
    Another Aussie here, in Sydney
  • shannaniggans
    Options

jacqui

Generally 40% of your daily calories from protein and the rest from carbs/fats