New to community but not fitness pal

Options
I have been a part of fitness pal for over a year. I find I lose the weight quit monitoring and then guess what? I'm back up in pounds. This time I am finding it harder. I have been diligent in watching what I am eating and exercising at least a half hour cardio every day and I lowered my calories to1100 daily but I am stuck in a rut. I will lose and pound gain a pound and I wanna chuck my scale because I am not sure what I am doing wrong so I though the one thing I haven't done is join the community and get some insight if anyone else has this problem. Add me I do log in daily.

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Eating that little is what has caused you to plateau. You need to find out your TDEE and -20% from it. You may gain a little but it'll go very soon although when I uped mine from 1200 to 1400 then 1600 I didn't gain.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,898 Member
    Options
    I agree, unless you are really short, that is not enough calories. And try adding weight lifting. :) Add me to your friends.
  • Katie_Norton
    Katie_Norton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I did myfitnesspal a few years ago and have found myself slipping lately, especially after my wedding ... So any help and friends will be appreciated!!!!