Looking to make New Friends

Options

Replies

• Lyzz6363
    Lyzz6363 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP going through my list and making changes! I will help support you if you help support me =D
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i have been a member since june. i love mfp friends because we are very supportive & give lots of encouragement. i have sent a friend request your way.
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Thank you, yes I do a clean up every couple months and make new more supportive friends. The more support the more motivation and help. :happy:
  • graceangelina
    Options
    Hi I'm Grace from California =) I just started MyFitnessPal and I absolutely love it!
    Support, encouragement, sharing info, and progress are great motivators!
    I'm 26 and my goal is 30 lbs! I'm on my 10th day so far but haven't missed a day of diet and exercise
    I'm trying to be more involved in the myfitnesspal community b/c seeing ppl's progresses
    helps motivate me! Open to new MyFitnessPal friends! Let's support one another! =)
    Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be Kind. 2013!
  • lifegoesonformel
    Options
    please add me to your friends list :flowerforyou:
  • lifegoesonformel
    Options
    please add me to your friends list
  • NitaGFit
    NitaGFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone I'm La'Nita and I've made up my mind to lose the unhealthy weight I've gained over the years.
  • lifegoesonformel
    Options
    please add me to yo friends list
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Fantastic and welcome. I have been using myfitness pal for almost a year, and I have lost 30lbs and gained 10lbs during the holidays :sad: I am back on track, set goals, and hubby is more on board then before. I will help support and you help support me :drinker:

Determined More Then EVER :happy:
  • carlos118118
    Options
    Feel free too add me, that goes for anyone else too. I try to be as supportive as i can :)
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Great :happy:
  • Misstywhite
    Options
    Hi, just joined myfitnesspal, this is my first time and I will be needing a lot of motivation and encouragement from friends, I am trying to lose about 40 to 50 pounds and I think with help from friends that are striving for the same goal of losing weight would be gladly appreciated. I do work and go to school, but will try to log in daily and keep up with my calorie intake and exercise.
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Sounds Great :smile:
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    I made some really great friends, but still going through my list and deleting those who are who haven't been on in 3months or more. I can always use some more supportive friends. No negativity just supporting friends! :happy:
  • TeacherMVP
    Options
    I will add you. I live in the desert as well and I need the fat off. My health needs to be improved and I need to not be so tired. Motivation from each other will be great!
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    BUMP

Hello I have been on here for 2 years. I have finally gotten down my good eating habits and have began to see some major results. I have had friends on here for the past 2 years, but many no longer come on. A lot of them give up and move on. Some stayed on and are great support and we help each other out. Others don't support and just want friends so I am deleting and recycling once again. Please feel free to add me, and we can help support each other. I have been on here for 2 years with breaks, but I am no longer breaking until I reach my goal. I haven't lost a ton of weight but I have lost 2 sizes and gone from a 3x to almost 1x. You can see by my photo I have made results. Therefore it has given me the jump to go hard, and loose the rest without breaking. I also need more encouragement to do so. Look forward to meeting new people. =)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ????????welcome back!! I'm on here daily, add away....????????I'm on maintenance too...
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I hope you reach your goals. Been on the website for a while, but didn't really commit until this past April. I have lost 18lbs since then and am looking to get about 10 more before I start to maintain. I would love to be able to support you. Anyone, please feel free to add. Having supportive friends always makes it easier. :)
  • Ttgettindown
    Ttgettindown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I saw this forum and thought I would stop by. I've re-committed to losing weight and creating a healthy lifestyle after 4 years of dealing with a chronic pain disorder after a car accident. so, here I am... I have a lot of weight to lose and I am always looking for new friends and others to support. I truly believe you will be far more successful when you have support, so please add me if you are interested!! I also started a blog on here to chronicle my journey and my thoughts, and just stepping out of my comfort zone of keeping it all to myself. Sounds like you guys are really making some great changes, Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I should have lost 20lbs but started on here at a lower weight. I have lost almost 2 sizes, no idea why not that much weight, but I will take the sizes too.

<--- picture was taken in April, where I gained back 10lbs, then yesterday where I have lost 14lbs total of 20lbs from when I started.
    Went from a 3x and now almost a 1x .

Looking to get down another 80lbs and will be happy. My first goal was 100, feels good to be under the 100 mark.