Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is there anything that you don't log?

12346»

Replies

• Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    I log milk in my cereal. That's another 90-140 cals. If I put honey in my tea, I log that. I log the tablespoon of olive oil I use to cook.

I pretty much log everything except water & tea that's 0 calories.

The only things I don't is like if someone says "try this" & I have a bite.

Exactly the same.
  • The only thing I don't log is little tastes when cooking like a lot of people said and the tiny swig of Pepsi I have before bed usually just for taste. I drink all or more of the water that I need to every day but sometimes I just need something with a taste. If I know I have calories then I drink it.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    I log every sip and bite.
  • I don't log seasonings, multivitamins, creatine and the odd bit of bbq sauce I use on my chicken breast.

I rarely log my exercise though so it all balances out eventually.
  • I don't log tea unless it is a particular blend that has flavourings/ fruit. I don't log Vitamins unless they have a calorie content and I don't log Tabasco/hot sauce as I've noticed they don't have any calories it just depends if you are monitoring your sodium macros for those though.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    There is a lot of little things i dont log, but also I only log exercise when it is for exercise purposes. In other words, If I walk around doing shopping, I dont log the walk. I figure it all works out in the wash!

This :D
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Hot sauce, mustard, my soymilk if I'm /only/ using a dash, the very little things. I know people say they add up but I can't spend every second on this site counting my garlic or ice cubes intake. I want to enjoy eating, and counting literally 1 cal here and there would kill my motivation. :ohwell:
  • I am trying to log everything, it is helping me control what I eat and reduce my sweets. I am just starting out so for now I need to log everything to work on creating more positive eating habits and by logging everything I can see what habits I have and move forward from there.
  • missjeanlouise
    missjeanlouise Posts: 80 Member
    I don't log a lot of spices. The way I cook it would be to hard, MFP doesn't have a setting for a dash of cinnamon or a palmful of chili powder. I also don't log the unsweetened herbal tea I drink, actually I count it as water throughout the day.

This is exactly me.
    I do love that I can log tastes, though---if I'm dishing up goldfish crackers for my kids and I eat 3 of them, I log it. I have found in the past that it's these 'hidden' calories and carbs that throw me off track.
  • CLWN80
    CLWN80 Posts: 3 Member
    I don't log the fat free 1/2 and 1/2 in my cofee... I can't be bothered and I think that my calories even out in the end.
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    I log everything except the air I breathe.

^^^^^ THIS^^^
    Me too. I do log my vitamins because it helps me remember to take them :0)

This^^^ (both)

I was logging daily activities because I had my settings on "sedentary" and considering my job and 3 teenagers keep me moving all day I have recently changed my setting to "lightly active". I now only will be logging actual workouts. I found that I was using a really busy days as a excuse to not go to the gym. Really in the end the only person I was cheating was myself:happy:
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    I don't log most powdered spices, sugar-free jello, gum, olive oil spray used to spray a pan, and my occasional wintergreen lifesaver. I don't log coffee or tea either.