One year, 96 pounds down! (Pics)

Options
Today, I have logged into MyFitnessPal 365 days in a row. It's hard to believe that one year has gone by since I decided to change my life.

In this year, I have lost 96 pounds total. I have about 35-55 pounds more to lose, so I've still got a ways to go, but I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

I also met my fiancé on here! He moved from California to New York to be with me, and we are getting married in October this year!

MyFitnessPal has truly changed my life. In just one year, it's helped me go from morbidly obese to RUNNER! I took up running a few months ago, and am now training for my first half-marathon that I will be running later this year. It has also introduced me to the love of my life, Jerry.

I am truly not kidding you when I say that if I can do it, anyone can. I used to be so lazy and would get out of breath just walking a few steps. Now, I have run a personal best of 7 miles.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, or message me with any questions - I am happy to help in any way I can, and I am on here every single day. I could not have done this without MFP.

Below are some before and after pictures, and a picture of me in a size Large dress! I went from a size 20/22 to a 12 and am now wearing size L sweatpants and dresses, down from a 2x.

I work out 3-4 days a week for an hour, doing a lot of cardio and a little bit of strength training. I use a heart rate monitor to track how much I burn. I try to stay within my calorie limits every day, and use a food scale to weigh my food. I have one cheat dinner a week where I don't count calories, and count them carefully the rest of the time. I never gave up any of the foods I loved, but just have smaller portions.

download2.jpg
picstitch_zps9f7c2dc3.jpg
securedownload_zpse2fcacb3.jpeg
12_zpsa6962c36.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!