Friends, cheese, chocolate and accountability!

Options
Hello friends!

Though new to MyFitnessPal, I'm certainly no stranger to dieting. I've been trying to lose the same 37 pounds for over two years. I lost 20, quit smoking, and piled it right back on again. During this time however, I've learned a few things:

- Cheese and chocolate are my mortal enemies!
- I eat less cheese and chocolate when I have someone to keep me accountable.
- I exercise WAY more when there's something of a competition to it.

Having recognised these things, I wondered whether any of you would care to buddy up, keep one another accountable, compete and offer moral support? You would? Yay! Please add me as a friend!

I'm 26, female, 167 pounds and so, so, so ready to do this!

x

Replies

• sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have managed to wean myself off a chocolate addiction and remain fairly healthy but I love motivation from friends on here! I am also doing 30DS
  • fizzyjerkthe3rd
    Options
    add me i need motivation to exercise :D good luck
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on MFP for a bit over a year and a half, and although I've had my setbacks I'm pretty happy with how my life has been changing, big picture. I've been a forum lurker for a long time, but am looking to get more generally involved and have some more friends for accountability. Just a caveat to note that I do not have reliable internet access, so cannot log in every day and sometimes cannot/do not log everything.

I'm from Wisconsin originally, so cheese is also a huge temptation for me, as is chocolate and, of course, beer. I used to live close to a cheese shop that made chocolate cheese... tasted just like fudge... went great with beer... is it any wonder I'm here? :laugh:
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I love cheese!! Also, I live in Switzerland and cheese is the national food! So every party involves some kind of melted cheese and wine.... Please feel free to add me! Amost at goal but want to lose 2 kg before my 30th bday in 6 weeks!