Need feedback on what am I doing wrong?

Options
I have 30 pds to lose after my second child and can't seem to loose. ( My daughter is 1.5 ys old. So is no longer an excuse).

I am a vegetarian and have always been a light eater although I eat a carbohydrate rich diet. I have been logging my food for the last few weeks. I go to a boot camp 3 days a week for 60 minutes and otherwise have a desk job. The boot camp covers strength training and cardio. I have been going for 6 months now
Unfortunately I don't seem to be losing weight at all- the few pounds I lost were gained back in the holidays. The 4 pds loss on my profile is because I logged my initial weight incorrectly and not because I lost any weight.

I need advice and motivation. Any thoughts?

I am almost 39 years old....

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    How many calories a day are you averaging?
  • hms142002
    Options
    1300- 1400 per day. I am not starving myself. This has always been my normal diet. I don't eat junk foods. I was never overweight before. I lost all weight after my first pregnancy. Its the second time that I am struggling...
  • eddamyts
    eddamyts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is it possible that your body has become accustomed to your workouts and burning calories more efficiently? For me, if I don't throw in a little jog with my walking I get very comfortable in my exercise routine. Dunno, just a thought.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You really should be eating more than that. I found the best weight management plan for me (I'm 43 years old) has been eating 250 below TDEE. You might not lose it quickly, but you will be consistant.
  • hms142002
    Options
    My TDEE is about 2000. I feel full with with what I eat.
    I am a bit afraid to eat more in case my weight goes up more. Can you share how long it took you to loose your weight?