31 lbs gone on paleo for 73 days so far

Options
hi! i have pcos and did lots of research and decided paleo may be right for me, well it is! i am happier and feel better than ever!31lbslost_zpsacae5a91.jpg

Replies

• shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    right click and hit view image
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    This makes me so happy! I have PCOS and just started eating paleo and GF so i hope i can see the same results in the next few months. Thank you for sharing. It gives me hope!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great progress....well done.
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! :D I really admire your dedication.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I recently started CrossFit and they're really big into Paleo, so I've been looking in to it for myself. We pretty much each clean/unprocessed anyway, so it wouldn't be a big change for us.

Keep up the good work!
  • susie234
    Options
    Way to go, stick with it. I eat gluten free/dairy free so I like the paleo recipes too.
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic! What a big difference you can see in your face!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    thanks everyone! here is an easy place to learn about paleo if you are unsure about it
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/10/04/the-beginners-guide-to-the-paleo-diet/
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    thanks so much!
    that is fantastic! What a big difference you can see in your face!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    thanks so much!
    You look great!! :)
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    Great progress....well done.

• shabbychick81
    Options
    its been very easy for me. i feel so much better without that junk
  • zebbiezae
    Options
    sorry butI am a newbie here. What is paleo?
  • shabbychick81
    Options
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Paleo isn't for everyone, but it certainly works well for many. Before I had even heard of Paleo, I had cut grains and processed sugar and white potatoes out of my diet because I found that I lost weight easier without them, and most of all I felt better without them. I have Psoriatic Arthritis, a milder form of RA, plus an autoimmune spinal cord disease and without the sugar and grains my pain level has dropped dramatically. I also don't have the inflammation, and water weight swings like before, and my carb and sugar cravings are gone!

I am not officially on Paleo. I eat peanuts and cheese, and don't buy the strict grass-fed meats, but I am definitely seeing the benefits of my pseudo-paleo diet.

Keep up the great work!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You (and your abs) look amazing :P Glad you have found something that is working so well for you!
  • mystasia
    mystasia Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    :happy: yay PALEO!!!!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    i have fibro and i can tell such a difference too. my pcos symptoms are so much better. thanks for your story, and no its not for everyone! that is for sure, but if i feel this good eating this way i don't see me stopping
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!