30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

Options
Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow.. If you would Like To Join Me please Feel Free.. I have Several of My Friends Joining in With Me as well.. I have Completed 30 Day Shred 2 times already and Have had Great Results and Now Trying again For a 3rd Time after Having My Baby Girl 7 weeks ago ;)

Wish you all Lots Of Luck.. REMEMBER Day 1-4 are the Worse Just Push thru the Pain and It will Get Better around Day 5 ;)

“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!” ~Jillian~

Let's Do This!!!! ((Again))

~Rachel~

Replies

• LastChance4Change
    Options
    I am in with ya. Thanks for the challenge Rach:wink:
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Turbofire right now but thinking I might join you in this challenge. If not fitting it in everyday doing it every other day. Sometimes the Turbo workouts are not as long and I feel I need a little extra something. Look forward to trying this again and completing it this time. I did it before but never finished. Now with TurboFire I am starting week 4 tomorrow. I can not believe I have made it this far.
  • Feestwin
    Feestwin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I may try this also.... I do the DVD now but only ever do level one. How long do you do each level?
  • Sondrasr
    Options
    Count me in. I am going to start this again tomorrow. I got through level 1 and started level 2 and hurt my knee. Knee is all healed and I m ready to start again.

I did 10 days per level.
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!!!!
  • emmanuelleliknes
    Options
    I'll be starting tonight, but I'm definitely in. I know I can do the DVD ( been doing it on and off for a week ) it's just not having stupid rest days.

I'll be posting stats at the end of each level!

Day 1

Chest: 40.5 inches.
    Biceps: 13.5 inches.
    Waist: 37 inches.
    Midsection: 43 inches. ( widest part, below my bellybutton. )
    Thighs: 28.5 inches.

Starting weight: 200 pounds.
    Height: 5'9.
  • ambersinclair
    ambersinclair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I need to get back to working out and not just watching what I eat. Although, I do walk a mile everyday, because I have to. Stupid entrance to work being a half-mile away from my office. Good luck everyone!!
  • LaniLani999
    LaniLani999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Can't wait to start tomorrow.
  • spykuh
    spykuh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    starting tomorrow with y'all!
  • _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi! Will you please let me know how this program actually works? I don't own the dvd but can stream it - I looked it up after seeing talk about it here. It says three episodes (levels 1 2 and 3) and 30 minutes each. Does this mean it is a daily 30 minute workout and each level means repeating one part of it for ten days in a row?
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I started last week if you want to friend me.
  • pagonapenelope
    pagonapenelope Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the challenge. I'm in!

I was just saying yesterday that I needed to add more physical workout to my weight loss routine.

I'll post my beginning numbers tomorrow because I have never taken all my measurements.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too! :)
  • MrsYang2
    MrsYang2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to start 30 Day Shred tomorrow too!! Wish us luck!
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in... It will be great to have come company doing 30DS :flowerforyou:

I did level 1, day 1 on Saturday - it KILLED ME! I had to keep on taking 5 second breaks!

Yesterday, even though my legs were in agony, I did day 2 - did much better but my calves feel like they are tearing when I walk :sad: . Thighs pretty sore too!

So, I am having a rest day to day and back to day 3 tomorrow!!! I am NOT GIVING UP!

We can do this!
  • Beka_Elizabeth
    Options
    Just done Day 1 Level 1 this morning and then I saw this! :)
  • I think I'm going to start today as well. Onwards and upwards!
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 completed today.
    Squats and lunges are getting deeper for me. YAY! (I have really bad flexibility, so it is awesome to see it is getting better). Still doing easy "female" push ups, but able to push more out.

Anyone feel free to add me for support :D

Starting measurements were:

Weight: 92.4 kg
    Height: 172cm

Chest: 101cm
    Waist: 92cm
    Abdomen: 97cm
    Buttocks: 107.5cm
    Distal Thigh: 57cm
    Calf : 40cm
    Bicep: 34cm
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    so i wanna do it tooo.
    but i do not have dumbells and is level one consisits of repeating the same work out for 10 days? or is it different everyday?
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I Plan on doing each level for 10 Days ;) and Yes the levels are the same workout for 10 days on Each Level... :wink: