Cannot STAND to be hungry!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• wizdim
    wizdim Posts: 18
    Options
    I find that if I brush my teeth after each time I eat then I don't get hungry.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    OIC, NVM, LOL
  • wizdim
    wizdim Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh sorry, I just saw your latest post......

As you were
  • ginastone2
    ginastone2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyway, try what I said. It really is fun! Once you input all your salad and breakfast and realize omg! I have soo many calories left...just check out your daily thingies like protein, calcium, iron etc..make sure you think you will get those properly and then just have fun "using up the rest" with a Kashi granola bar here...salsa and taco chips there....why not?!

I do have to say it is kind of nice sometimes because I have "conserved" enough to have a "naughty" food....lol

:bigsmile:
  • tsellar29
    tsellar29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyway, try what I said. It really is fun! Once you input all your salad and breakfast and realize omg! I have soo many calories left...just check out your daily thingies like protein, calcium, iron etc..make sure you think you will get those properly and then just have fun "using up the rest" with a Kashi granola bar here...salsa and taco chips there....why not?!

I do have to say it is kind of nice sometimes because I have "conserved" enough to have a "naughty" food....lol

:bigsmile:
    Great! I say whatever works... Some ppl are hardcore healthy, some ppl have one "free" day they wait for all week...I personally feel like giving up if I can't have something I want, I'm just learning moderation as I go here...
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    About a year ago I started setting alarms to go off every couple of hours so that I could manage portion control & not be hungry at undesirable times.

Example:

Breakfast 9am: 250 cals

Snack1 11am: 200 cals

Lunch 1pm: 350 cals

Snack2 3pm: 250 cals

Dinner 5pm: 400 cals

Snack3 8pm: 250 cals

Total: 1,700 cals
  • ginastone2
    ginastone2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    About a year ago I started setting alarms to go off every couple of hours so that I could manage portion control & not be hungry at undesirable times.

Example:

Breakfast 9am: 250 cals

Snack1 11am: 200 cals

Lunch 1pm: 350 cals

Snack2 3pm: 250 cals

Dinner 5pm: 400 cals

Snack3 8pm: 250 cals

Total: 1,700 cals

EXCELLENT idea!!!