More weight loss with no exercise?

Options
Hey, So i having been doing Turbofire for about 3 weeks. I have recently stopped because of a lower back injury and lowered my calories. I have been staying about at 1600-1800 cals a day. And i've noticed that i'm losing so much more weight without the exercise? Has anyone else had this happen? Don't get me wrong, its awesome. Just wondering if anyone else had this experience. Thanks!!

Replies

• riche87
    Options
    My mother has 120 kg
    but after 2 months it has 112 kg
    now it has 90 kg
    he bought this book Fat Loss Factor Diet Plan
    http://tinyurl.com/ay7vxga
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Were you eating back exercise calories before? If so you were probably overestimating your calorie burn. If that's not the case, it may have been water retention. From a new workout. I know I will frequently drop larger amounts of weight if I skip two days of working out before weigh in.
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Maybe this has more to do with lowering your calories than quitting working out? I eat 1400 a day and don't eat back the calories from my workouts and if I eat any more workout or no I maintain or start to gain
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Were you eating back exercise calories before? If so you were probably overestimating your calorie burn. If that's not the case, it may have been water retention. From a new workout. I know I will frequently drop larger amounts of weight if I skip two days of working out before weigh in.

This might have been the case! Thanks