Am I talking too much of Carbs?

Options
Can somebody look into my food diary and suggest if I am talking too many carbs.I can't eat much at once, I eat vegetable soup.Also its quite filling.The sandwiches I make are from medium sized, brown bread.

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yes you are, we'll have none of this bread speak. Let's discuss cheese and eggs.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Considering you consumed less than 1,000 calories, I would say no. That being said, you need to increase your protein.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    They are too many in ratio to your protein especially when you're going to eat that under your caloric budget.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you need more protein, more good fat and more food all together!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Yes, like everyone else has said, you need to eat more food! More protein, more fat...
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    The soup that you are eating has 90 grams of carbs? Doubtful.
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I will start having more protein and fat and reduce on carbs, thanks everyone.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Your diet is very unhealthy. You must eat more. You must eat more protein and fats and carbs do not matter. Try to eat at least 1200 calories.
  • prium01
    Options
    The soup that you are eating has 90 grams of carbs? Doubtful.

It is what MFP says.I doubt that too.Its all green vegetables.Thanks
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Your diet is very unhealthy. You must eat more. You must eat more protein and fats and carbs do not matter. Try to eat at least 1200 calories.
    Since when did carbs "don't" matter?
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    what's in your turkey soup? 90g of carbs per serving???? even a muffin from starbucks has less carbs than that!!

my body likes a low carb/moderate protein/high fat diet. that's what works for me. i keep my carbs under 50g per day...BUT THAT IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME. everyone is different. i like high fat (lots of nuts, cheese, full-fat dairy, chicken with skin on) because i don't have to eat as much in volume to meet my calorie goals. also, if i dip too low in calories, nothing happens. no losses and i just feel like crap altogether.

also, what's your fiber intake? surely some of those carbs in your turkey soup can be canceled out if there's fiber.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I agree with everyone here.

You need to change your macros as your carbs are set very high. You can manually do this on MFP.

And yes - you should be eating much more.
  • prium01
    Options
    I think MFP had wrong data against the soup.I added a better once that actually suited my recipe.Thanks to you.
    I would rather increase my intake , though I don't feel starved and I am full of energy always.
  • prium01
    Options
    what's in your turkey soup? 90g of carbs per serving???? even a muffin from starbucks has less carbs than that!!

my body likes a low carb/moderate protein/high fat diet. that's what works for me. i keep my carbs under 50g per day...BUT THAT IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME. everyone is different. i like high fat (lots of nuts, cheese, full-fat dairy, chicken with skin on) because i don't have to eat as much in volume to meet my calorie goals. also, if i dip too low in calories, nothing happens. no losses and i just feel like crap altogether.

also, what's your fiber intake? surely some of those carbs in your turkey soup can be canceled out if there's fiber.

I think MFP had wrong data against the soup.I added a better once that actually suited my recipe.Thanks.Also I have medium sized brown bread in my chicken sandwich.
    I would rather increase my intake , though I don't feel starved and I am full of energy always.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Yes, please quit talking of carbs so much and just eat them.