Disgusts me!!!!!

Options

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Rihanna. She has a new single and/or album every other week. WTF???
    And she got back with Chris Brown. R.I.P 10 years from now.
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift. Can't stand her. She breaks up with someone then writes a song about it.

I agree. Her latest song I had the misfortune of hearing goes "We are never ever ever getting back together." I mean come on, how blatant is that? If you're any kind of decent songwriter then you can sing about your pain without making it so obvious that it was a lame breakup with some celeb you dated for a month.

Also, Nicki Minaj. She's not a real singer. Remember when people used to get pissed because rappers would write demeaning songs about women? Now some women are doing it for them. She's totally not helping the situation.
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    Eddie Vedder

The way he elongates every damned vowel makes me cringe. Almost sounds like he is doing that neck chopping thing every time he sings a vowel...
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That chick singer from Sugarland just grates on my nerves. Your nose is for breathing through, sweetie, not singing through! Ugh.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    alexis on fire and city in colour
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Cher!!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Any musician from about 1994 onward. Unless they were making music pre-1994 and haven't sold out their style.

Otherwise, pretty much all of them lack the artistic style and eloquence of the older musicians who actually put the time, effort, heart and soul into their music before they marketed it.

And the award for most pretentious, ignorant statement of the day goes to...
  • krysfyre
    Options
    Someone I can't stand listening to? Frederika Stahl....she of the twinkle twinkle little star car advert..... Her other stuff is truely hideous.

To be fair she still sings better than I do!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Madonna, really dont like her at all
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Bruce Springsteen
  • straightjacketjacob
    Options
    Sugarland.. They make me want to punch my ears until they bleed..
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Any song, movie, TV show that promotes an agenda instead of entertaining. After working, working out, etc., I want to just relax and enjoy the show or music,not have more aggravation.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    daddy yankee
  • jennsea
    jennsea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    eddie vedder for me as well, dont know why I was into the whole grunge thang, but his voice gives me the heebee geebies lol
  • edenderry123
    Options
    Michael Bolton, sounds like he's dragging it up from his toes!!!!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Charles and Eddie.... everytime I hear that song would I lie to you I literally want to vomit. Just cannot stand it nor them.

*edit* and now that stupid song is running through my head.... thank you OP LOL ! hey I have to blame someone!
  • 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Aging myself.....Bob Dylan
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Nicki Minaj

That douche from Nickelback... Chad Kroger?

Taylor Swift

The Biebs.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    alexis on fire and city in colour

I am in complete shock! I'm biased, though--I love Dallas Green's voice.

I can't stand Kesha. I also am not a fan of Jack Johnson...mostly because he is very much overplayed at my work...hate hearing him constantly! :grumble:
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Rhianna and Nicki Minaj.

I'd much prefer being shot in the foot than to be forced to listen to these two.