30 day shred... oh boy

Options

Replies

• RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Just finished 1.2 of 30DS. I wasn't super sore this morning, just in my pecs. I know tomorrow I will feel it more. Gotta keep pushing though. It takes extreme work to get extreme results :)
  • derfregal
    derfregal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have done it a few times. We usually do the first week for two weeks because the first 2 days have a rest day in between due to our legs and abs hurt so bad. after the first days your muscles will be more used to it and then we do it atleast 5 days a week with 3 or 4 days in a row with no off days!
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 Level 3..It's awesome..I swear level 3 is easier than level 2..I couldn't stand level 2! But my abs are becoming visible,I feel so much better..and not to mention stronger.I got this far with 3 lb weights..I'm thinking about going round 2 with it ..with 5lb weights.What do you guys recommend? Re-do it? Does she have another great DVD?

Lots of people move on to Ripped in 30. She has a lot of DVDs out there, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism is good. She also has 6 week 6 pack people talk about.
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I will check those out :)
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i hate to do this but i have been fighting off something and im taking a break until i at least finish my antibiotics, 7 more days. good luck everyone and keep at it and you WILL see me back again :)
  • Extremelypunctual
    Options
    Jbug5j: I'm sure your body is thanking you! It will need the rest to help fight off your illness! I wish you a speedy recovery!
  • powlist
    powlist Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 7, level 2, but my shins are killing me. The moves are getting easier, just have trouble with the plank/push ups. I only did a little yoga today because my shins hurt so bad. I've never had shin splints, not sure if that is it or not.
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Jbug5j: I'm sure your body is thanking you! It will need the rest to help fight off your illness! I wish you a speedy recovery!
    thank you :)
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done. Down 2 lbs and 4-1/2 inches...
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 completed today.
    Squats and lunges are getting deeper for me. YAY! (I have really bad flexibility, so it is awesome to see it is getting better). Still doing easy "female" push ups, but able to push more out.

I sometimes do feel like I get a little bored, but have been pushing myself a lot more the last two days and it shows - THERE IS SWEAT DRIPPING FROM EVERY PART OF MY BODY!!
    Going to play my own music from now on. Although I do like to hear her say to push on sometimes.

Anyone feel free to add me for support :D

Starting measurements were:

Weight: 92.4 kg
    Height: 172cm

Chest: 101cm
    Waist: 92cm
    Abdomen: 97cm
    Buttocks: 107.5cm
    Distal Thigh: 57cm
    Calf : 40cm
    Bicep: 34cm
  • MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 today. I used lower weights today on some of the exercises because my shoulder was bothering me all day yesterday.

I find if I do it directly after waking up I get it in on a working day. I just don't feel like doing anything other than bed after a 12 hour shift! LOL

How is everyone else doing?
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I find if I do it directly after waking up I get it in on a working day. I just don't feel like doing anything other than bed after a 12 hour shift! LOL

I'm the same way.......getting up at 5am and doing this before work was a huge accomplishment for me in itself.

I did Day 1 Level 2 this morning. I like it better than level 1 already!
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    level 2 day 2 done...
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 complete :D
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 complete :D

good job...your over the hump :smile:
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    L2 D3 done...
  • ajnolan3
    Options
    Does anyone take a day off? Im only on my first week but I was wondering if only doing it six days a week would set me back
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Does anyone take a day off? Im only on my first week but I was wondering if only doing it six days a week would set me back

It won't set you back.
  • spaced22
    Options
    I just started level 3 today. I have to say I was a little disappointed with this level. In that I found that the cardio in it was no where near as intense as level 2. However it is still a great exercise regime, and I am pleased with my results so far.
    I have lost over 3 pounds, which works out at one pound a week. I did hope to lose a little more than this week by week. Maybe I should have tied in another one of jillians work outs to see more pounds drop off???
  • spaced22
    Options
    I totally agree with you on that one!!! Even on my last day of level 2 I still found it pretty hard