Semtex and other fat burners

Options
2»

Replies

• emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Semtex is a grenade in call of duty - please check again

Semtex is not a grenade, and it is in real life too.

Check again :)
  • PollyannaIsabella
    Options
    I want to know exactly this aswell! :)
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    No they don’t work. I have tried them twice, once just eating as normal and a second time with a diet and exercise plan. They make no difference whatsoever. They didn’t even curb my appetite. I found I couldn’t take them during the day as I had a really bad reaction, burning skin, heart pounding etc. plus they made me feel so weird I couldn’t function!! I found they were only useful for giving me an energy boost early evening so I wanted to exercise - they are not worth the money. I don’t believe the hype..:wink:

yohimbine hcl does work. It will make your heart feel like it's going to explode though...... You need to skip breakfast to make them worthwhile
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Love the thread title. Semtex is a plastic explosive, not a diet pill. :smile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semtex

Heck take it anyway, who knows, it might be a blast.....
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Personally I use Grenade Thermo Detonator as a supplement. Definitely works for me. However, I do train 5 times a week, so I think this is relative to how active you are. If you're just dieting to lose weight, no I don't think you'll benefit. However, if you want your metabolism high during training and the like, then I think they do work to an extent. Just don't rely on them.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Semtex is a grenade in call of duty - please check again
    Yeah, I thought this was a Call of Duty forum.

"Sticky Out !!!"
  • Csmth1
    Options
    I've been exercising for the past year and managed to lose 2.5 stone already. I currently weighed 9 stone until 4 days ago when I started taking Semtex. The weight has literally melted off of me and I'm down to 8.5 now which I'm very shocked and pleased about as I never thought I'd even see results like this! I work out a lot and I found that Semtex gave me the energy to work out for twice as long! However one downside is it has given me really bad insomnia and I feel the need to constantly be on the go and when I work out it makes me sweat like I've never seen before I'm talking about sweat running off me like nothing else (really not a good look). I'm stopping taking Semtex after this week as I feel I've lost enough and achieved what I wanted way quicker than what just normal exercise alone was giving me. I may also add Semtex really suppressed my appetite to the point I'm full after eating only one small meal. And I mean really full bursting out my jeans feeling! I haven't changed my diet much I'm still eating moderately healthy (omelettes fruit nuts veg pasta etc). Hope this helps a little! Semtex may not work for everyone since everyone's bodies are different. It really have me the explosive boost I needed to lose the last stubborn extra pounds.