starting today! woo!

Options
akm107
akm107 Posts: 17 Member
Hi! Today is my day 1 and im feeling motivated! Im also new to this site. Ive done WW in the past and it worked just fine and im feeling confident that I can lose weight using this site and save $$ by not subscribing to WW.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and tracking my progress along with yours! I love me some inspiration :)

Replies

• CountingonChrissy
    CountingonChrissy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome, this site is AMAZING, and everyone is so lovely. I've been here a couple weeks, and I've already seen progress :) Goodluck on your journey :D Feel free to add me :)
  • Celebrenlas
    Options
    Welcome! I started with this site a while ago but rededicated on 1/1 and have been going strong since. It's great! :D
  • mityjoe67
    mityjoe67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you have taken a big first step by signing up and joining. With all the great people on this site, I don't think you will have any problem finding motivational help. If you would like you can add me.
  • mkeaton007
    mkeaton007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am starting again today. I hope this time I woun't loose track of my gaols.
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started last week and bizarrely am finding it therapeutic and slightly enjoyable tracking my calories. Discovering bad habits already which I'm trying to kick. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation together. We can do this!! :D
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    Welcome! I have been using MFP for awhile but like many others I am getting rededicated. I love your attitude! Feel free to add me.
  • akm107
    akm107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just seeing all the responses is making me feel even more motivated!

Im starting with smaller, simpler goals. 1st goal -- consume consume consume WATER! This means cutting back on the coffee. Oy. :)
  • jasna88
    Options
    MONDAY IS MY DAY!!!
  • MarthasVineyard
    MarthasVineyard Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has changed my life. My doctor is thrilled with my lab results and I feel terrific. My sister and one of my closest friends are my work out buddies. We go to the gym rather than going out to eat. I tried WW. Counting points didn't work for me. With MFP, I can make the right food choices. Real food! The weight is coming off slowly, but the scale is going in the right direction. I am breaking bad eating habits. That's all that matters. I wish you the best!
  • DannielleMM
    DannielleMM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome, good luck on your journey, if you'd like you can add me :)
  • Deano0530
    Deano0530 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    started 2 weeks ago myself, and have lost a few pounds and so I'm psyched, been a lifelong low carber and with that, the weight has yo-yo'd for years, writing down everything you eat really makes you accountable for what you put in your body

good luck!