30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

Options

Replies

• helenparki
    helenparki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are you doing this every day for 30 days? Or every other day? I’ve got it but only done the first part a few times, it killed me! Will definitely start back on it though!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting tonight, but I'm definitely in. I know I can do the DVD ( been doing it on and off for a week ) it's just not having stupid rest days.

I'll be posting stats at the end of each level!

Day 1

Chest: 40.5 inches.
    Biceps: 13.5 inches.
    Waist: 37 inches.
    Midsection: 43 inches. ( widest part, below my bellybutton. )
    Thighs: 28.5 inches.

Starting weight: 200 pounds.
    Height: 5'9.

Great Idea ;)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Are you doing this every day for 30 days? Or every other day? I’ve got it but only done the first part a few times, it killed me! Will definitely start back on it though!

I am going to do it for the 30days Straight ;)
  • _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    All right, I'm in!:glasses:
  • emmanuelleliknes
    Options
    Alrighty! Did Day one last night ( Jan.27.13 ) and woke up at 6 am to get my breakfast in an hour before I worked out, and did Day 2 today! However, I stopped at the cool down and did 5 minutes of ' buns of envy workout ' on youtube, I felt I didn't sweat enough.

I can't do girly pushups, I have to do wall pushups. My complete lack of upper body strength is sad LOL, probably because I don't have weights. :B Might buy some water bottles today that I can use.

Did everybody start today?!
  • nicolle159
    nicolle159 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today after a two day break... couldn't hack it the first time! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • dacra
    dacra Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started this yesterday! That is such a coincidence :) Let's do this!!!
  • connorsmama04
    Options
    I started today! Made it through Level 1 with only a few breaks...so proud of myself....this is HUGE for me.
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in !! Im starting today
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    Doing Level 1 Day 5 today. I've been lax on it but I'm still getting it done! I'm in, Any body wanting new friends for motivation feel free to add me.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1, level 1. I had completed all of level one in December and was half way through level 2 when I injured myself. Now back at it, determined to make it all the way through this time.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now but can't get thru level 2 all the way with out taking a break....I'll do it with you...how many days are you doing each level and what are to do,,,take our measurements and all?
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'll be a couple of days behind, waiting for my DVD to arrive! But I'll post my stats etc right before I start.
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this with you all!
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is my third time through the Ripped in 30 DVD and I also did the 30 Day Shred 2 times through. I do each week 5-6 times and then move on and then repeat. I see the difference in stamina and body as I go along. Love Jillian and the DVD's
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Im on my second go round with this workout. Right now I'm on Level 1 day 2. I love 30DS!
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • emmapirate
    emmapirate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and did L1 D2 today, I'll probably need more than ten days to get comfortable with L1 :-D

Quick question - are rest days necessary or a bad thing? I watched an interview with Jillian this morning where she said working out four days a week was sensible. For those of you who've done this before, are rest days useful to allow your muscles to repair themselves or are they a hindrance to the process? I'm pretty new to this kind of exercise and don't want to either injure myself through over-use or fail to see results because I'm resting. MTIA
  • Anill42
    Anill42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Alright guys. I'm in. Ill hopefully start tomorrow. Today I have math class and yoga class and a TON of homework, so I'll hopefully be on it tomorrow after I work!

About 6 months ago, I heard about the 30 day shred from my cousin. I tried it with my mom and my sister, and it was hilarious. We couldnt even finish it!
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I attempted to do 30DS last year and stopped just shy of getting to L2. I will complete it this time!! :-)