I want to add friends who log their strength training

Options
I don't care if you lift 5lbs or 500lbs, I want details. I want to creep your profile at my convenience. I want to know how much you lifted today and for how long. I want your shameful secrets.

I log my strength training every week honestly and completely. I get why people don't want to bother or don't have the time, but for me its an important tool. If you are habitual about logging what you do then add me as a friend. That is all.

:glasses:

Replies

• Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I don't log exactly what weights I'm pulling or how many reps/sets, but I do log my NROL burn as well as cardio. I don't care how it affects my diary numbers, I just like to see my work in black and white.
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I used to lift religiously in the Air Force, but now that I'm in the over 50 crowd I find I have to scale back abit. I get to the gym 4-5 times a week and alternate cardio and weights. If you want to trade workout secrets I'm in. I need to break through my plateau.
  • jaclynZ
    jaclynZ Posts: 49
    Options
    i do, usually :)
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I do when I lift. I also log calories burned during that time. Ps, not the strongest here but trying to be the strongest me.