Replies

• kway610
    kway610 Posts: 162
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well, I am in need of some motivation right now as well. I have been logging for over 3 weeks, but found yesterday super challenging with so much family around. The more friends the more motivating this site seems to be. :smile:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You can get excellent support on here! Feel free to add me!
  • kdjess08
    Options
    Im back after a year+. Made 0 progress, but Im more determined this time. I need people to help motivate me, too!
  • tiffanyvc
    Options
    Add me, if you'd like! I took a 4 month hiatus from MFP, but am back on now. It's tough, but we can do it!
  • lawher1
    Options
    would love to add you....maybe we can motivate one another. i have yet to weigh in after doing this for 8 months but went from an 18 to a size 10...back up to 12 after falling off...sistas can sometimes use extra help with maintaining our motivation......it becomes too easy ..so i would love to be accountable to as many as i can....good luck to us both!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's a marathon not a sprint, so we can do this!!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, just be supportive!
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We got you girl!! MFP is all about the support! You CAN do this!!
  • hmcunningham79
    hmcunningham79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here and in need of friends and support and motivation too!! I'll be your friend and accept any friends too!! Lol. We can all motivate each other!! :smile:
  • Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I am always looking for more friends. I love this site and all the supportive people here. We are all in this journey together! :0)
  • moonflower62
    moonflower62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help me reach my goals!
  • MAMAEHOLLIDAY
    MAMAEHOLLIDAY Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me! Lets go!:smile:
  • melclouse
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm pretty new at this, love making new friends!
  • noeliad
    noeliad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me we can motivate each other
  • kdew2
    kdew2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I am always looking for new friends to add. The more support, the easier it is. :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i just sent you a friend request!
  • simplehijinks
    Options
    Add me to this list! I also need motivation and being held responsible for what I eat.
  • ECW202
    ECW202 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for supportive and motivating friends. Feel free to add me!
  • barbie231970
    Options
    Hello everyone

This is my first week and I am in need off good advice on this journey, and friends that are also new to dieting. anyone want too add me and we can help each other.