What quality makes another person a 10 for you?

Options
LondonEliza
LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
Looks and judging people on their appearance aside, what quality or characteristic makes a person a 10 on your scale?

For me it runs like this:

Knows lots of dirty jokes - a 2
Has a great smile - a 3
Always has a beer in the fridge - a 4
Reliable and trustworthy - a 5

Smiles a lot - a 7
Tells great dirty jokes in a non creepy way - an 8
Shares beer - makes them - a 9!

and all these characteristics make them - a 10 ! :)

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Looks and judging people on their appearance aside, what quality or characteristic makes a person a 10 on your scale?

Has a great smile - a 3

Smiles a lot - a 7

Actually all those characteristics make him a 38.
  • LondonEliza
    Options

Has a great smile - a 3

Smiles a lot - a 7

Actually all those characteristics make them a 38.

That makes my husband a 38 then ... I'll let him know as soon as he gets in from work. I am sure he will be delighted when I tell him .... he was 42 when he went out the door this morning :laugh: :laugh:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Has a great smile - a 3

Smiles a lot - a 7

Actually all those characteristics make them a 38.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    a 10?

hmmmm....well lets see....we meet, we hit it off.......

they make me laugh, conversation comes easily and we like enough of the same things to enjoy spending time together...

I find them attractive as a person....that doesn't mean looks...i've dated people that would NOT be considered attractive in the general scale of things, but they made me laugh and smile and enjoy life so much that I thought they were the hottest thing in the world...and still do....we just weren't compatible enough to last.....

so yeah....

that's a 10.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Personally, I love it when a guy has a little extra padding. Not too much, but I like to lean against someone that doesn't feel like a rock. A great, strong personality is the main thing I look for. When that is present, he's becomes more attractive anyway, right? Someone who has compassion, yet isn't afraid to stand up and fight for what they want. Someone that will protect me and be able to understand my wit (b/c there are times I have pulled things out of left field, but if you understand it, it's hilarious) One that has patience and thinks my "blonde moments" are cute, someone that can laugh at me as well as themself. That wants to chase me around the house a tickle me until I'm a snorting, laughing, hiccupping mess. :heart:
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    a 10?

they make me laugh, conversation comes easily and we like enough of the same things to enjoy spending time together...

I find them attractive as a person....that doesn't mean looks...i've dated people that would NOT be considered attractive in the general scale of things, but they made me laugh and smile and enjoy life so much that I thought they were the hottest thing in the world...and still do....we just weren't compatible enough to last.....

so yeah....

that's a 10.

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    when we bump uglies and they make my face tingle
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options
    a 10?

so yeah....

that's a 10.

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

dude...i'm SO there....
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options

you are bumping the wrong uglies if your face tingles...but it's nice to know you swallow!

:bigsmile:
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    She is gorgeous not an idiot. Also open to living a healthy lifestyle.

That's it.
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options

you are bumping the wrong uglies if your face tingles...but it's nice to know you swallow!

well this reply was very sad... i dont think you have ever had a 10 LOL
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Has to start and end with the sense of humor :/ If they can't make ya laugh then it's going to be a long boring relationship :P
  • LondonEliza
    Options
    someone that can laugh at me as well as themself. That wants to chase me around the house a tickle me until I'm a snorting, laughing, hiccupping mess. :heart:

Oh yes and this ^^

It also kind of helps with the + scale if this other person understood my huge crush on Patrick Warburton that I am not ashamed to admit to ... in public :)
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Smart.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options

uhmmm...i think you missed the joke...but that's ok.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

babyISWYDT.gif
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    A couple things that put them right up there would be a great smile, silly fun sense of humor, adventurous, and zero hint of being self centered or arrogant.

and GREAT lips ;)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    A couple things that put them right up there would be a great smile, silly fun sense of humor, adventurous, and zero hint of being self centered or arrogant.

and GREAT lips ;)

Hmm. Does hittin up Bloomingdales during a super shoe sale qualify as adventurous?
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    math makes my brain hurt
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

and GREAT lips ;)

Hmm. Does hittin up Bloomingdales during a super shoe sale qualify as adventurous?

Of course it does lol ;)