Good zombie books for kindle?

Options
13»

Replies

• ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    For the people that read World War Z, would you have to read the first one to enjoy it?
  • pinkxrubi
    Options
    Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End by Manel Loureiro and Pamela Carmell

OMG! BEST ZOMBIE BOOK EVER! I could not put it down! I highly recommend it!
  • Shannon16385
    Options
    Carrie Ryans "The Forest of Hands and Teeth"

It's a very good triology, the people who liked Amanda Hockings Hollowland/Hollowmen should read this one also!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I'm all about the paranormal but haven't read tons of zombie-specific ones. Think I'll try a few of these out. Thanks!
  • Ben_Diesel
    Options
    World War Z, hands down.
  • FarmerTed
    FarmerTed Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A great zombie trilogy by David Wellington - "Monster Island", "Monster Nation", "Monster Planet"
    Also, another great zombie book is "The Reapers are the Angels" by Alden Bell
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!! LOVE! LOVE LOVE!, got a lot on my KOBO!
  • zumbalove1975
    Options
    Bump for later. Always up for a good zombie read
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I wrote a zombie novel last year, Zombie Zone Zero, under my pen name, Robert Knight. It received a few good reviews from places like Buyzombie etc... If anyone here wants to try it, it'll be free on Amazon tomorrow, the 24th.
  • Lisha_R
    Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Adrian's Undead Diary you can get it for free with Amazon prime or online for free if you don't http://adriansundeaddiary.com/diary-entries.htm#Sep10. Its a blog and one of the best zombie fictions I have read. I read it online. I love world war Z and I hate to think what they did to it for the movie. I agree the Newsflesh series is great. Day by Day armageddon was ok, LZR 1143 was ok, Z.A. Recht books were ok. I am reading another online zombie fiction right now http://www.ctales.com/ct/tzc1 Start with zombie chronicles 1 . Its good but a bit more super zombie if you know what I mean but I think AUD is better. I have read what zombies fear online too. Its ok but I still like AUD.

I am writing down all your suggestions. THanks I love a good zombie story.
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bumping for reference... lots of great reads here!
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    "Warm Bodies" is pretty interesting, if a bit simplistic. Original idea, at least. It does have some content, though.