Pectoral Implants

Has anyone considered this option for an easier solution than the gym? I have been lifting regularly since January 1st but am not yet seeing the definition in my pectoral muscles that I desire. As of right now, I am happy with the (gradual) progress in most of my other muscle groups but my pecs are slow to develop.

I know calf implants have been popular for a while but I know less people with pectoral implants. Don't get me wrong, I know if I put in several years of hard work I might be able to develops some decent pecs. That just seems like a lot of work! Getting implants would be so much easier (just a few days of soreness after surgery) and obviously a lot easier to maintain.

What are the drawbacks besides cost and the small (less than 1%) chance of infection, numbness or hematoma.

Another benefit would be to be better prepared in case of being placed in a situation like Bobby Dagen in Saw 3D where he had to hang by a hook connected to his pectoral muscles.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Replies

• get a good lifting routine for your chest and get enough protein. it will take time, but hard-earned natural muscle is better than some implants
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    I've been considering them for a while too. Does anyone know if you lose any nipple sensitivity?
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    are you guys actually serious?? bro tip #9: man the F#@k up .. TRAIN and EAT .
    pectorial implants _ whats this world coming to ?
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    don't forget the ab implants also
    fakeabs.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    why pay a surgeon when you can get your pecs for much less?

DIY%2520Muscles%2520for%2520Halloween%2520Costumes%2520by%2520Sew%2520a%2520Straight%2520Line_thumb%255B1%255D.jpg

the downside is that you have to wear a shirt all the time so as not to expose your secret, but that's a small price to pay, right? plus you get abs in the process... win-win.
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    just inject bee venom...works for me
  • vinnysbunny
    vinnysbunny Posts: 3 Member
    get a trainer. Learn HOW to lift to work your muscles accordingly. Not a fan of the fake man boob idea. No offense- but do what makes you happy cuz really thats all that matters in the end :)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    They look terrible. It is insanely obvious when a guy has implants or uses synthol (oil). If you have scrawny shoulders and developed pecs...you look off. better to just look scrawny and weak, than scrawny and weak with fake muscles.

surely this is a joke thread. Lifting since Jan 1st....smh
  • vinnysbunny
    vinnysbunny Posts: 3 Member
    i wish i could 'like ' this status!
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Breast implants for men...sissification of a nation...Man Up!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    I don't see why not. Women get implants all the time that are far more obvious. Who really has DD when they weigh 120 pounds? Why can't guys do this too?
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    I don't see why not. Women get implants all the time that are far more obvious. Who really has DD when they weigh 120 pounds? Why can't guys do this too?
    Cause it's ghey?
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    I've been considering them for a while too. Does anyone know if you lose any nipple sensitivity?

Not with silicone.
  • I would just like to say THANK YOU for this thread....I was having a blah Monday until now!

:laugh: :bigsmile: :noway:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member

because 120lbs with huge fake implants is a beautiful sight.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Is this....is this really a thing?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member

Not with silicone.

Can I get that in the hardware aisle?
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    just inject bee venom...works for me

Is that to combat the loss of nipple sensitivity?
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Is this....is this really a thing?

Yes, they are actually getting fairly common and are relatively safe. The fact that you ask if they are a real thing is evidence that most operations lead to results that look very credible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCPUb25ZTDs
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member

I weigh 140 and have Ds at 5'9". While I realize I'm not in the majority, stranger things have happened.