Any mums?

Options
Also is there any young mummies out there? :)

Replies

• HappyBrush
    Options
    I am a brand new Mommy! We just had our first baby, a boy, in December :) I want to get healthy for him!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lot of mommies on here.
  • shb11012
    Options
    Im a young mom, needing motivation! My daughter just turned one :) feel free to add me!
  • sarahpeacock84
    Options
    I wouldn't classify myself at 28 as 'young' but I have an 18 month old son :) One of the main reasons I am working so hard at this is I want to be around for him for as long as I can and I want to be able to play and keep up with him. I keep a picture with me and anytime I am tempted I look at it to remember why I'm trying and that helps!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'm not young, by any means, but I have an 8 month old...I also have a 12 year old and a 9 year old. I guess you could say I started over...lol...my last baby is my post cancer miracle baby :-)
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 boys! :) I'm not in my 20's anymore, but I'm not old.
  • Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a Mommy to 3 ages 21,16 and 3!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    29 with an 8 year old and a 4 year old.
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mommy of three! Almost 14 (boy), 12(boy) and 8(girl).
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    32 with a 10 year old boy and 7 year old girl.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    31 is still young right?! LOL, mom to 4... 8,6,5,3
  • florasweets
    florasweets Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not young, by any means, but I have an 8 month old...I also have a 12 year old and a 9 year old. I guess you could say I started over...lol...my last baby is my post cancer miracle baby :-)

Congrats on both your baby and Kickin' Cancer's *kitten*!!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im 24 with 3 girls ages 5, 4, and 2 feel free to add me :)
  • kimberelya
    kimberelya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm an older mom who has a become a stay home mom. I really just want to get healthy to be able to keep up with my 16 month old.
  • simplehijinks
    Options
    27, Mom of a toddler (21 months) Boy. I still think of myself as young... just unfit and unhealthy. Hence the wanting to change!
  • Momto32010
    Momto32010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Congrats on both your baby and Kickin' Cancer's *kitten*!!

^ THIS

I'm a mom of 3 ages 8, 4 and 2, welcome!
  • Raavynn
    Raavynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three ages almost 5 and under so it's always a circus here. I'm also 31 years old and an active photographer. I'm looking to lose the last of my baby weight and get back into shape. It's tough keeping up with the monkeys!
  • holly9088
    holly9088 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two! I have a two year old and an 11 month old. I want to lose my baby weight so that it's easier to chase them around :) ! I just started using this sight and just started Insanity today so feel free to add me!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    22 with a 4 1/2 year old little girl!